DVDVR Message Board

DIRTSHEETZ~! THREAD

RIPPA

Because of the time difference over here, this is the first Mania I've bothered specifically booking Monday off work to watch since WMXXI. I normally catch them later, but i decided to go for it the day after they confirmed the stipulation for Triple H/Bryan

Observer types strike me as the kind of people who start hating rock bands after they make it big. The worst kind of people.

Yeah, that's absolutely...uh, what?

My theory is the members over there aren't excited about Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins and Cesaro because they changed their names and wrestle for the evil empire.

Observer types strike me as the kind of people who start hating rock bands after they make it big. The worst kind of people.

BIX WRITE ABOUT MARK HENRY BEING AWESOME

Every once in awhile, this man is correct.

Observer types strike me as the kind of people who start hating rock bands after they make it big. The worst kind of people.

My theory is the members over there aren't excited about Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins and Cesaro because they changed their names and wrestle for the evil empire.

So you're saying that they are made of straw?

• Like 1

I've never seen anything like that there.

Stop ducking the real issue Bix. Use Mark Henry getting below 400lbs for the first time in years to write a four page bio.

Mark Henry should win the battle royal by throwing out every single other entrant. Simultaneously.

• Like 4

Stop ducking the real issue Bix. Use Mark Henry getting below 400lbs for the first time in years to write a four page bio.

Mark Henry should win the battle royal by throwing out every single other entrant. Simultaneously.

He should just walk down to the ring, tip it over eliminating everyone, then walk back out.....and maybe point to the sign.  WrestleMania moment!

• Like 5

Someone in the Mania thread mentioned that after a Cesaro giant swing, all the other wrestlers should do the lucha hop spot when the person lands. I think the lucha hop spot should be done when Mark's music hits, and everyone should hop out of the ring simultaneously. 

I've never seen anything like that there.

Then why do they hate WrestleMania XXX?

If Mark Henry is going to be cast as a comic book villain in a movie, he should be Darkseid.

Cue up the Superman punch.

The head honcho at Warner Bros. just said DC is coming out with a new film series and Rock hinted towards being in it. Lets get on that, pronto.

• Like 1

Huh last I heard Cesaro is in the pre-show match?

What are the matches people should be stoked to see on this Mania?