DVDVR Message Board

2013-14 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

Dolfan in NYC

So, can someone explain how these refs are better than the replacement refs? Is it just because the real refs fuck up at a faster pace?

Harbaugh hasn't tricked any of them into extra timeouts yet...

If Harbaugh manages to accidentally dickpunch himself during a tantrum, though, send gifs immediately. #DICKPUNCHWATCH2014

Funny, but this flippant attitude is partly what opened the door to teams not looking to bring in Kluwe, unfair as it may be.

Well, that and the fact that he really isn't very good.

Pretty much exactly middle of the pack over the course of his career, at least by the numbers.

If Harbaugh manages to accidentally dickpunch himself during a tantrum, though, send gifs immediately. #DICKPUNCHWATCH2014

Funny, but this flippant attitude is partly what opened the door to teams not looking to bring in Kluwe, unfair as it may be.

Well, that and the fact that he really isn't very good.

Pretty much exactly middle of the pack over the course of his career, at least by the numbers.

He got beaten out in Oakland by a UDFA. Had several other tryouts, too.

Either the entire NFL is bigoted and hateful, or Kluwe isn't as good as he might think he is.

This ref crew is absolutly abysmal, really.

Like Pam Oliver's comments from the coaches after halftime:

Rivera: "We need to stop being assholes and play Football."

Harbaugh: "We need to be bigger assholes!"

• Like 1

Either the entire NFL is bigoted and hateful, or Kluwe isn't as good as he might think he is.

I'm just saying, his net and total punting yards put him right in the dead middle pretty much every year of his career.  Is it worth paying him the veteran minimum when you can probably get a slightly less good punter for the rookie minimum instead?  Probably not.

He got beaten out in Oakland by a UDFA. Had several other tryouts, too.

I think both statements could be concurrently true.

• Like 1

It's funny.  I admit I've only been half watching the game here, but every bit I've watched except the two goal line stands, the Panthers have looked like a vastly superior team, and yet, somehow, they are losing by 10.