DVDVR Message Board

2013-14 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

Dolfan in NYC

Great throw after great throw.

I think it's becoming obvious which QB in this game is legit, and who is perhaps a good system QB.

Point made, and clearly Cam played a poor game, but why do you care? It's not like your boy Stafford will eveeeeeeer be in that position

Great throw after great throw.

I think it's becoming obvious which QB in this game is legit, and who is perhaps a good system QB.

Point made, and clearly Cam played a poor game, but why do you care? It's not like your boy Stafford will eveeeeeeer be in that position

Losing a Playoff game? Stafford did it first. Although he wasn't the root cause.

Man, if the Broncos win tonight, then man that's a lot of chalk in the final four.

We haven't had our one-in-four upset yet this weekend, which is ominous given what Peyton does sometimes.

...it was Carolina that had the bye, right? Niners played last week?

Yeah, but I wouldn't classify this as an upset. This game was a pick em.

Man, if the Broncos win tonight, then man that's a lot of chalk in the final four.

We haven't had our one-in-four upset yet this weekend, which is ominous given what Peyton does sometimes.

...it was Carolina that had the bye, right?  Niners played last week?

Yeah, but San Fran was A.) the favorite.  And B.) Pretty much everybody going into the season had San Fran and Seattle as the two best teams in the NFC.  Chalk.

Joe Montana was nothing but a system QB! ....

Burn The Heretic

It was all Jerry Rice.

The 81 team had TWO "white guy with negative speed" WRs.  TWO.  WHITE WRs.  NEGATIVE SPEED.

So if it winds up SF/NE, is that not the least likeable Super Bowl ever?

I'm already sick of the "Tom Brady, who grew up watching Joe Montana, vs Joe Montana's old team for a chance to tie Joe Montana's Legacy of 4 Super Bowl Wins" two week build and it doesn't even exist yet.

And now 4 straight hours of "How will this game impact Peyton's legacy"  <_<

So sick of this shit.  Oh no you mean the 3rd or 4th greatest QB ever might end up being 7th or 8th.  HE WILL BE RUINED.  And seriously that front page photo in the Denver Post with "Legacy under a cloud" is such a cheap shot.