DVDVR Message Board

Talk Is Jericho

BrianS81177

I'm really curious about that episode.  Asa Akira was a really fun guest and very smart too.  Adult film stars get a reputation for being dumb people, but it's nice to know that with people like Asa around that isn't the case.  I'm interested to hear what Stormy has to say in this interview.

I'm really curious about that episode.  Asa Akira was a really fun guest and very smart too.  Adult film stars get a reputation for being dumb people, but it's nice to know that with people like Asa around that isn't the case.  I'm interested to hear what Stormy has to say in this interview.

Asia Carrera is a legit member of MENSA. Maybe he should have her on too...

Jericho was on Busted Open today (I know it's not his podcast, but whatever) and he mentioned that Reigns was "everybody's favorite" until the Royal Rumble. I'm thinking it isn't just McMahon that doesn't have the pulse of his fan base.

The Gene Simmons interview was a fun listen.  I was never a KISS fan, but hearing him and Paul sometime back I understand why people love them so much.  Might not make me a fan of their music, but I get it.

Dave Meltzer is on today to go over some of the details of Perro Jr's death and then it's an interview with Cheech Marin.  Cheech's interview is pretty cool even thought I had learned some of the stuff about him when he did Maron's podcast with Tommy Chong about a year ago.

Good interview with Bryan. Filled in a lot of the blanks of what happened during Bryans time on the shelf. 

It also gave you a sense of Bryans perspective of the last couple of months. If WWE had half a brain, this type of interview would've been released a month ago.

• Like 1

Jericho is completely right about the hang-up on match order at big shows (esp. 'Mania). Plenty of years where the most hyped/promoted match was nowhere close to being last. Hell, you can argue this year that's the case. 

Bryan is an interesting dude.