DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2023 - WEEK SEVEN

Dolfan in NYC

Ryan Tannehill suffered a high ankle sprain... again

He is not expected to require surgery like he did last year

The Titans are on bye this week so there is a chance he won't miss any time

I really don't get that move for Philly.

They already have had their number one receiver complain about targets and now the number 1A receiver has seen his targets drop ever since that happened. I don't see where they have any need for Jones even if he does have something left in the tank.

• Like 1

The one thing approved so far at the owners meeting - in person coaching interviews will now not begin until after the Divisional round of the playoffs (internal candidates and college candidates are exempt).

It was previously that they started after the Wild Card round.

This is a two year test - many believe that the NFL will eventually make it that interviews can't take place till after the Super Bowl

2 hours ago, supremebve said:

Their receivers have been so disappointing they've traded for the ghost of disappointment past. 

Gotta try something I guess?

You know, I still don't think it would've been a good move, but I at least would've understood if KC had taken the flyer on Julio Jones instead of Philly.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, supremebve said:

Do you really want Antonio Brown to play with Patrick Mahomes?  We'll forget he's crazy all over again.

No but it sure would be fun to see Antonio paired up with Brittany and Patrick's brother. 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, RIPPA said:

The one thing approved so far at the owners meeting - in person coaching interviews will now not begin until after the Divisional round of the playoffs (internal candidates and college candidates are exempt).

It was previously that they started after the Wild Card round.

This is a two year test - many believe that the NFL will eventually make it that interviews can't take place till after the Super Bowl

This is good news. Coaches should be off-limits during the season. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Contentious C said:

I love making fun of the AFC/NFC Souths for stinking, but it really does make me feel good to see Lawrence and Etienne still out there together having success.  Jags might be the only team of those 8 that isn't a JV bunch.

Fuck the Jags

The New York Football Giants just scored their first offensive TD since the 3rd Quarter of Week 3

It is their first TD in the first half and first TD at home THIS SEASON

• Like 1
  • Sad 1