DVDVR Message Board

RAW is Samoan SWAT Team v. BULLET CLUB

Pretty sure that Gallows and Anderson are eventually going to show that they've been working with/for Finn when Finn finally shows up and they all turn on AJ. This will lead to a few weeks of AJ/Reigns vs. Balor Club and the eventual Finn v AJ singles match at SummerSlam. In the middle of all this, Rollins returns and leads to Rollins/Reigns at SummerSlam as well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Whole lotta faith shown in Big Cass last night

I also like that he is already one of the best promos on the roster

God - if they do it in the right city, Enzo's return is gonna blow the roof of the place

I think Enzo and Cass might already be over enough that no matter what city they do it in, they roof will blow off the place. Hell if they waited until Wrestlemania, the reaction would be so loud a roof would be built over the Citrus Bowl just so it could get blown off

• Like 1

Stuck in my own quote box. This new board is freaky. 

Anyway, what I was gonna say is that I called the Charlotte/Nattie feud months ago. You know they can't help themselves from ruining a good thing. They scrapped the Divas and gave the gals an actual Women's Division name and new belt and then said "well, we're still gonna run with the two we wanted in the first place".

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Granted I fell asleep somewhere during the 2nd hour but what the fuck happened to Shane?

Did he go take a nap or something after the opening segment?

Why not?  Why should I have been the only one?

Thought the battle royal told a good story. Interested to see what they do with League of Nations guys now, and I wasn't before, so....

Miz/Maryse is fantastic. Just fantastic. Cesaro, Owens and Zayn are all unbelievable in ring. Still think owens is a little overrated, but whatever. 

Could not be less interested in Charlotte. She just doesn't do it for me. 

Everything Ambrose does makes me laugh.

1 hour ago, just drew said:

Cesaro, Owens and Zayn are all unbelievable in ring. Still think owens is a little overrated, but whatever.

So you can't believe what Owens can do in the ring, and yet you think he is overrated?

• Like 1

Rusev winning the battle royal just screams "winning the US title only to get fed to Cena again". I was surprised Apollo Crews and Baron Corbin weren't among the final four.

Baron Corbin, you were built up so well as a monster in nxt. Welcome to midcard purgatory. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Baron Corbin, you were built up so well as a monster in nxt. Welcome to midcard purgatory. 

Ah, the 50/50 club.  Where everyone is kept in a perfect state of "lukewarm" so, when they do get a push, the fans don't care.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Corbin hasn't really been a monster since the Joe feud.

23 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

Ah, the 50/50 club.  Where everyone is kept in a perfect state of "lukewarm" so, when they do get a push, the fans don't care.

It was a battle royal. The only real loss he has actually had was against Ziggler at Payback via a roll up.

6 minutes ago, Eivion said:

It was a battle royal. The only real loss he has actually had was against Ziggler at Payback via a roll up.

And that is one loss too many

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, Eivion said:

"Roll up" is the official finish of the 50/50 Club.  The loser doesn't really look like he got beaten and the winner doesn't look too strong.

How many rollup finishes were there on the last PPV?  I recall hearing there were two but maybe there were more?  "Over/Under on rollup finishes" should definitely be a betting line. 

1 hour ago, Eivion said:

Corbin hasn't really been a monster since the Joe feud.

To be fair, no one can really out monster Samoa Joe except maybe Brock Lesnar.

And losing to Dolph Ziggler is like losing to Crash Holly. It's Daniel Bryan tapping out to Michael Cole. It just says the company really has no hope for you.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Brysynner said:

Asuka could out monster anyone :D

Except when you put her in the ring with Eva Marie. But that is not any fair because at this stage of Eva's "development," there really isn't hope for her selling unless you go really really stiff.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Except when you put her in the ring with Eva Marie. But that is not any fair because at this stage of Eva's "development," there really isn't hope for her selling unless you go really really stiff.

And then it wouldn't be selling anymore. :o

14 minutes ago, Pete said:

And then it wouldn't be selling anymore. :o

Let's count our lucky stars and be glad that Asuka does not take herself seriously enough to get pissed at Eva's lack of selling and go New Jack on her.

As a matter fact, let's just count our lucky stars that no one is in wrestling with the same temperament as New Jack save for New Jack.

Edit: Just realized that you may have been commenting on an incidental innuendo. If that was the case, kudos to you, sir.