DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2015 - WEEK THIRTEEN

RIPPA

Are Lions fans really angry about not being 5-7? Is this what rock bottom looks like?

They thought they would win-out and get a wild card; then, go to the Superb Owl and see the sweet snow owls.

Penalty or not, I lean towards not, that was a hell of a fucking finish objectively. Rodgers has a fucking cannon.

Hah, Rodgers in his presser. "Luckily, my face-mask was grabbed." when talking about the play. :-D

• Like 1

The Packers really don't have anything to be proud of. Scored a TD on a lucky fumble recovery. Got a lucky facemask call before the Lions forgot how to defend a hail mary. Caldwell also left a timeout on the board at the end. Green Bay still hasn't beaten a good team (granted, there are only two in the NFC: CAR and AZ)

One thing we can all agree on, unless I misheard him, in the pregame, Deion Sanders said Adrian Peterson deserved mention for Comeback Player of the Year Award. What the fuck?

Are Lions fans really angry about not being 5-7? Is this what rock bottom looks like?

More like mad we're not 6-6 and mad at getting screwed yet again.

If it's any consolation, you'll get one of those snazzy apology letters from the league that basically says "Sorry we fucked up again, but whaddayagonnado, am I right?"

• Like 2

I picked one hell of a game to go to. I was second row on the 10 yard line right where the Hail Mary was caught. Insanity

Believe me when I say this - I am truly happy for you that you got to see such a memorable game in person.

I'm in a Facebook football group. Shocking. It's got a whole lot of Pack fans puffing their chests out today.

Packers fans puffing their chest out. Over a regular season win.

Packers fans puffing their chest out, over a regular season win over the Detroit Lions.

Just find it a bit amusing.

It was a desperately needed win for morale purposes, hopefully they can build off the emotion and get our stupid OL healthy enough and maybe get Ty Montgomery back so this team has some semblance of explosiveness outside of a white guy from Saginaw State who can run fast in a straight line.

The rest of the NFC really needed that one, Detroit.  BOOOOOO.

How the hell do you rush 3 and only drop 6? Like, were they worried Rodgers was going to scramble for 60 yards?  Did both DBs just decided to get a drink of water by the sideline 20 yards down field?  I have no idea what they were thinking.

Please. He wouldn't have done anything. Caldwell would just being doing his usual blank stare into whatever churning gyre out in the void of space he's normally staring into.

I'm convinced that whenever Caldwell goes into that stare he's communicating with Lovie Smith telepathically. It's just nothing but 1s and 0s and bleeps and bloops between those two.

Please. He wouldn't have done anything. Caldwell would just being doing his usual blank stare into whatever churning gyre out in the void of space he's normally staring into.

I'm convinced that whenever Caldwell goes into that stare he's communicating with Lovie Smith telepathically. It's just nothing but 1s and 0s and bleeps and bloops between those two.

And they both are channeling Art Shell. . . .

Big Time Packers Fan!

1st Half was UGLY but 2nd half was much better.

I hope my feeling we lose next week in Lambeau to the Cowboys is wrong.

I wouldn't worry much. Did you see what Carolina did to them? You guys aren't Carolina but I don't think Dallas is much to be worried about at this point.

• Like 1