DVDVR Message Board

You people....fuck. YOU PEOPLE.

DEAN

Sure, you can try to say the board was down.  You can lie to yourself. You can TRY to blame me and Rippa for not GIVING enough of ourselves to you.  YOU can believe the scurrilous rumours that it took a Second Tier technician at our hosting company to fix the board.  You jerks can do you want.  I sleep the sleep of the innocent.

Go to hell, you know who you are.

• Like 13

Sure, you can try to say the board was down.  You can lie to yourself. You can TRY to blame me and Rippa for not GIVING enough of ourselves to you.  YOU can believe the scurrilous rumours that it took a Second Tier technician at our hosting company to fix the board.  You jerks can do you want.  I sleep the sleep of the innocent.

Go to hell, you know who you are.

I blame ZAC FU!

James

• Like 1

I was, back in my innocent young Christian days, a moderator on the official Switchfoot message board. That was an interesting experience.

Although, to be fair, fans if Christian pop rock are somewhat less unruly than we are.

In 1582, the Gregorian calendar was implemented.  Because of this--October 12, 1582 did not happen in Italy, Poland, Portugal, and Spain.

This change in our calendar surely has caused time shifts throughout the course of history, likely without our knowledge.  Only this time, it impacted our beloved DVDVR.  So we noticed. 

We at DVDVR lost October 12--it didn't exist for us this year.  The board could not have been down if the day did not take place.  The board was not down.