BROCK LESNAR

vs. John Cena vs. Seth Rollins

http://youtu.be/CcKmZK4trJA

vs. Undertaker

http://rutube.ru/video/f8329ad035c7b31168de3c5fe3f0eb0b/?ref=search

DANIEL BRYAN

vs. Triple H

http://rutube.ru/video/4132fcdaab8859508bb49e88e6cf629c/?ref=search

(Non-English dubbing... you could just use the Network if you need to rewatch)

vs. Bray Wyatt

I voted for Bryan because I don't think he had a match worse than the Taker Mania match. Not even the Kane ER match was worse. I also wasn't as high on the Brock-Cena singles matches or the triple threat as others even if I thought they were very good. Bryan has had several really good TV matches since he's been back and I was surprised at how good the Reigns match was. The Trips match is also great as well. Bryan won't get my vote too far along this year, but he wins this one for me.

It's just as well whatshisname didn't make a vote-trade deal with me. I was always gonna vote Bryan.

Here's the problem I have with Brock's year. He can have a great match. He only had two, though, and I think the Summerslam match was as notable as it is because no one has been booked that strong against Cena since, well, ever. Obviously Brock did his part well there, but if they'd just had a normal WWE main event match, (basically, their Night of Champions match,) it wouldn't have been anything special.

• Like 1

The night of champions match was, ending aside, the best match I've seen from the period. The triple threat is probably number two. That's a tough one two punch to overcome, even for an in ring god like AmDrag.

• Like 1

I have no idea what to vote here. Bryan gave Triple H his best match ever in the period. He had the best WWE moment in years and years. 

Brock is Brock. They've very well paired in amount of matches, etc. 

I was live at the Rumble and I got to experience that three-way which wasn't even a match I could judge. It was just a tidal wave of suplexes and cheering, and also Bryan's entrance and the yeses and all that. 

I think they're well paired, and I don't know yet.

Man, fuck. Shit. Fuck.

Shiiiiiiiit.

I'm leaning Lesnar, but I need to meditate on this. Like, go out on a mountain peak and meditate. 

EDIT: Actually, reading this thread, people are making strong cases for Bryan. Since that's kinda who I want to vote for in my heart because I didn't care about anyone more than Bryan all year in wrestling, keep those strong cases coming!

The current WWE environment makes Lesnars past year very impressive. This is a very opinionated audience who wants to be the kingmakers. It sometimes seems like the moment the WWE machine gets behind a talent, is the moment the audience turns on them.

For all the talk about WWE's plan to make Reigns by having him beat the guy who beat Taker. The plan falls flat on its face on day one if Lesnar can't pull it off. But not only did Lesnar pull it off, he has been so impressive that pitting him against Reigns, a guy who has completely dominated from the day he debuted almost feels beneath him.  

If Bryan wasn't hurt for most of the year this is a different conversation.

Vote Brock. 

• Like 1

For all the talk about WWE's plan to make Reigns by having him beat the guy who beat Taker. The plan falls flat on its face on day one if Lesnar can't pull it off.

The plan looked like it had fallen flat on its face at Royal Rumble. To whatever degree it succeeds, it'll be because Daniel Bryan put the damn promotion on his shoulders to get Reigns over in a 2-week period.

• Like 3

I feel like if I don't vote Brock he will somehow know about it and turn up at my house and beat me into a pulp. I'm fairly sure Brock doesn't know what March Madness is, but he knows that he must win it.

I also feel like if I don't vote for Bryan he would also find out, show up at my house and give me a hug and tell me that whatever happened it was just a choice in a silly on line poll.

I don't want Brock showing up at my house.

• Like 1

Bryan should have won over that balding jobber in the finals last year, but BROCK LESNAR should win the entire fucking tournament this time around.  The limited schedule will kill him with you dopes who value bland consistency, but bell to bell there is no one more exciting. 

OTHER REASONS TO VOTE FOR BROCK:

• He is the best booked WWE talent in the time period, maybe in the last 15 years.
  • He breaks the WWE match formula with SUPLEXES!!
  • He breaks the standard WWE heel formula with SUPLEXES!
  • A vote for Brock is a vote for Heyman!

We will get into the specific matches from the time period as the weekend goes on, but first a quick thought exercise... Close your eyes and picture your potential dream matches of 2015.  How many of them include Brock?

• Like 1

They both pretty much had about the same amount of matches in the time period. Brock sports entertains me, Bryan doesn't do it for me. Brock all the way

Dude...I voted for Brock, but this is pretty fucking stupid. You really should take this back...

• Like 1

They both pretty much had about the same amount of ppv matches in the time period.

Fixed.  Brock has 4 ppv matches (or whatever we're calling ppvs now.  Special events?) and that's it.  Bryan has 4 ppv matches, 5 if you count his participation in the Rumble, plus 22 tv matches on top of that.