DVDVR Message Board

Raw 2-2-15

MGFanJay

That opening segment was one of the worst in RAW history. Triple H and Stephanie droning on and on about the Super Bowl, Sting, the Royal Rumble. It was all over the place. What a mess.

And the "controversy" - well Jesus, Rusev is the one guy who actually has a legit beef in their "controversy" and he wasn't even involved.

The irony of Rollins whining that he deserves a title match WHILE HOLDING A GUARANTEED TITLE MATCH IN HIS HAND was pretty great.

All that said though, awesome main event.

So there's a fairly active Austin podcast thread that's rife with spoilers...

This was a great show, but I really disagree that Roman is coming off any better than before. Also, does anyone else notice how he loves to squinch his face up like Wiley Wiggins in Dazed and Confused, only without the nose pinch?

I think he comes off best as just kind of a laid back ass kicker - no dumb jokes, no lame action movie one liners. He was doing this for a while in the Shield.

If they go with Bryan/Brock and Reigns/Rollins, I'd be happily amazed, but I'm not buying it. They set up Rollins/Orton tonight, so Randy's getting Rollins. And Cena is probably not doing a Rusev rematch for Mania, so you've got to stick home somewhere, too.

Here goes. Though to be fair, "fairly active" is pretty accurate since he barely has guests anymore.

Edit: Oh goddamnit I don't know how to post a link on mobile. Anyway, just scroll down the main pro wrestling forum.

Also, I wasn't trying to be whiny or anything, I was just sad that you guys were ruining my future commute.

"He's a weird cat" seems to be HHH speak for "He's a squirrely little fucking hippie shit stain."

I'd like to thank him for keeping 70s DJ lingo alive.

on the station where the 70s survived, K-Billy's Supersounds of the 70s

• Like 4

"You get Roman!"

"Fuck You! We don't want Roman!"

"You can't have Roman!"

"Fuck You! We want Roman!"

It's the same booking that got Barabbas over.

"Duck season!"

"Rabbit season!"

"Duck season!"

"Rabbit season!"

"... Rabbit season!"

"Duck season!"

• Like 3

HHH interview was fine, but it was hard to take it as a "damn shoot" when Austin would throw him a curveball and HHH's answer would just pop up on the monitor.  Unless WWE just has a magic Buddy Rogers button that makes him appear whenever they want.

Geez, when some of you guys said you were done after the Rumble, you meant it.  This is the deadest RAW thread I've ever seen.  And half of it isn't even about RAW.