DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK FIFTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

Any chance New England clinches home field next week so they can put their scrubs out against the Bills the final game?

Denver have to lose this week or next for that to be possible. As it stands the Patriots have to win out to clinch homefield, assuming everyone else in the chase wins their remaining games.

Any chance New England clinches home field next week so they can put their scrubs out against the Bills the final game?

Denver have to lose this week or next for that to be possible. As it stands the Patriots have to win out to clinch homefield, assuming everyone else in the chase wins their remaining games.

Aaaw.  Buffalo.  Enjoy today, then I guess.

As a non Colts fan, that's not a penalty to me. He was trying to make a tackle and Fitzpatrick sidesteps into the leg that was already out.

Yeah, it does look more like momentum rather than a "sweep the leg" situation.

Sure, blame the victim.

• Like 1

As a non Colts fan, that's not a penalty to me. He was trying to make a tackle and Fitzpatrick sidesteps into the leg that was already out.

Nah, he kicks his leg at him.  That's tripping (of course, we have the benefit of slow motion).

Making tripping look "accidental" is totally an NFL tradition.  Competitive edge and what not.