DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL PRESEASON

RIPPA

So either the Giants backups are really good or the Colts backups are really bad as the Giants just scored 27 4th quarter points to erase a 26-0 hole.

Eli sucked

Curtis Painter was OK

Ryan Nassib was fucking awesome

So either the Giants backups are really good or the Colts backups are really bad as the Giants just scored 27 4th quarter points to erase a 26-0 hole.

Eli sucked

Curtis Painter was OK

Ryan Nassib was fucking awesome

That Colts roster is trash.

Watching the Steelers/Bills game and man Ryan Shazier from Ohio State is a complete beast.  Eleven tackles (one I believe on special teams) and a really good INT

The Watkins injury was a complete fluke as it seemed he accidentally bumped into Shazier. 

Also on Friday I believe that Jimmy Graham got not one but two 15 yard penalties for slam dunking the ball over the goal post.   While I agree that the rule is really stupid, it really comes off as just dumb to get a penalty, get told not to do it again, and then do it again.   Sean Payton apparently was pissed off about but since he is the Saints #1 option, I guess he can't be too pissed off.  

Watching the Steelers/Bills game and man Ryan Shazier from Ohio State is a complete beast.  Eleven tackles (one I believe on special teams) and a really good INT

I admit I was one of those Yinzers who hated the Shazier pick but after seeing him play, I'm fully prepared to pretend I was onboard all along. We've been wondering how we'll replace Troy, well, it appears we've drafted the Troy Polamalu of linebackers. 40 times are fine but game speed isn't always the same - yet watching Shazier you can't help notice he's amazingly fast even by NFL standards.

Oh and speaking of backup QBs, he's actually our third stringer but for the college football fans out there, you may be interested to know Landry Jones is utter trash. Even by #3 QB standards he's incredibly inept. Serves us right for drafting a kid named after a Cowboys legend.

So in the battle of who is going to be the douchiest and less productive tonight, the winner so far is RG3 with a bad throw and a pick

Clearly the pass was all Shanny's fault

Oh shit RG3 finally slides on the play and comes up limping.  Lets see if that is a big issue

JOHNNY FOOBAW flips the 'Skins the bird. Twitter explodes.

If you think the Redskins name is offensive to Native Americas, give me a hell yeah

BvXh6YoIQAIJNp9.jpg

Seriously this guy really just doesn't get how much of a douche he comes off on a weekly basis.   Really doesn't say a lot about the Browns when this goof is the savior of the franchise