DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL PRESEASON

RIPPA

Per Adam Schefter via "sources": Andy Dalton and the Bengals agree on 6yr/$115 million extension. I'm interested in seeing the guarantees and breakdown of this one

Aw, poor Barnwell just published an article this morning about how this year will prove if Dalton should get an extension or not.

Trump is claiming he bid 1 Billion for the Bills - cash in hand. So he was pissed that the NFL put the process out for bidding.

Any amounts of money that Trump claims to have are generally bullshit. 

• Like 2

Trump is claiming he bid 1 Billion for the Bills - cash in hand. So he was pissed that the NFL put the process out for bidding.

Anything Trump claims is generally bullshit. 

FTFY

• Like 2

Any amounts of money that Trump claims to have are generally bullshit. 

Dude, he has a whole University!!!!

Hey...maybe he'll make the Bills a division III team at his UNIVERSITY!!!!!  They might could finally get that title!

Al Michaels said this last night and I was like "Wait - what???"

I was wondering how he would spin chickening out before the NFL asked him to open his books.

I don't doubt he can raise $1B, I just sincerely doubt he'd have the cash on hand to actually, you know, run the thing and pay the players.  Oh man, I'm getting giddy at the idea of Donald Trump becoming John Spano 2. 

That Dalton contract is a lot of money. Dalton as inconsistent as he is has put him some great numbers for his first three years. I just hope we can sign Burfict and Green after this.

I hear people always complaining about this and that about the Bengals being from around Cincinnati. What some of these people don't understand is the complete futile experience it was following the team through the late 90s and early 2000s. My God those times sucked. I always stick with them and I'd take going to the playoffs every year and at least being competitive than what was before. 

Al Michaels said this last night and I was like "Wait - what???"

I was wondering how he would spin chickening out before the NFL asked him to open his books.

I don't doubt he can raise $1B, I just sincerely doubt he'd have the cash on hand to actually, you know, run the thing and pay the players. Oh man, I'm getting giddy at the idea of Donald Trump becoming John Spano 2.

But isn't like 95% of that all that covered by media/revenue sharing. I'd think front office/stadium/and possible coaches salaries would be the only things not covered by media and revenue sharing

Per Adam Schefter via "sources": Andy Dalton and the Bengals agree on 6yr/$115 million extension. I'm interested in seeing the guarantees and breakdown of this one

Aw, poor Barnwell just published an article this morning about how this year will prove if Dalton should get an extension or not.

"Timing is a wondrous thing! Today, hours after we published this article, Andy Dalton signed a six-year, $115 million extension with the Bengals. Consider this an argument against that deal."  - The new pre-column blurb for Bill's article.

Aww...would like me to find all the times Manuel threw into the arms of the Giants defenders

You know, if Mike Williams could catch a ball that bounces off both his hands, two of those never would have happened.  Stupid Mike Williams.

Don't forget TJ Graham.

Aww...would like me to find all the times Manuel threw into the arms of the Giants defenders

You know, if Mike Williams could catch a ball that bounces off both his hands, two of those never would have happened.  Stupid Mike Williams.

Don't forget TJ Graham.

I've been trying to forget TJ Graham for two years now.

• Like 1