DVDVR Message Board

2014 NBA OFFSEASON

RIPPA

The Bosh tweet is complete bullshit and I will tell you why..  It was Ric Bucher. Never believe a word he says.

I haven't believed anything from Bucher since his "Kobe will never play for the Lakers" comment back in 2007.

Can this Dinwiddie kid shoot?  Can he guard people on the perimeter?  Can he make it so Jennings and Smith stop taking mid-range jumpers?

He's a 6'6" guard who insists that he is a point guard, so he could theoretically be in a position to avoid passing the ball to Jennings and Smith when it looks like they are going to take a bad mid-range jumper.  He shot a decent percentage on threes.  He has a nice wingspan that could help his defense.

So, there's a little bit of hope for you that is likely to get crushed during the season.

Thanks, LC.

I needed the shred of hope.

Hey, an oversized point guard.  Should go well with that collection of undersized 2 guards who keep getting lined up at the point!

Thanks, LC.

I needed the shred of hope.

Hey, an oversized point guard.  Should go well with that collection of undersized 2 guards who keep getting lined up at the point!

You're getting a guy coming off of a ACL injury, but you're getting a guy who was a likely first-round pick if he hadn't been injured, so you're getting a potential steal if he recovers fully.  So, it feels like a good gamble for a second-round pick.

I love how Minnesota basically drafted the same guy twice, but the one drafted in the 2nd round has actual NBA skills while the one drafted 13TH OVER-FUCKING-ALL(and the 3RD-best UCLA player in the fucking draft, to boot) can only jump really high!

Fuck you, Flip Saunders, you sorry lying sack of shit. All you do is give your buddy Bill Duffy good money by drafting/trading for his shitty ass clients while running the damn team into the ground. LaVine won't even be worth a damn until probably his contract year because he can't fucking shoot, doesn't handle the ball, can't play defense, or do *anything* that even an average NBA player should be able to do on Day 1. 'Course, Flip would know this if he actually did any scouting worth a shit instead of drafting by how athletic a kid looks. Kyle Anderson was RIGHT FUCKING THERE AND NOW HE'S GOING TO AN ORGANIZATION THAT KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK IT'S DOING. Glen Taylor needs to sell the damn team and Flip needs to be dragged out behind the woodshed and shot.

Fuck this team and fuck me for being a fan of it.

• Like 4

I love how Minnesota basically drafted the same guy twice, but the one drafted in the 2nd round has actual NBA skills while the one drafted 13TH OVER-FUCKING-ALL(and the 3RD-best UCLA player in the fucking draft, to boot) can only jump really high!

Fuck you, Flip Saunders, you sorry lying sack of shit. All you do is give your buddy Bill Duffy good money by drafting/trading for his shitty ass clients while running the damn team into the ground. LaVine won't even be worth a damn until probably his contract year because he can't fucking shoot, doesn't handle the ball, can't play defense, or do *anything* that even an average NBA player should be able to do on Day 1. 'Course, Flip would know this if he actually did any scouting worth a shit instead of drafting by how athletic a kid looks. Kyle Anderson was RIGHT FUCKING THERE AND NOW HE'S GOING TO AN ORGANIZATION THAT KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK IT'S DOING. Glen Taylor needs to sell the damn team and Flip needs to be dragged out behind the woodshed and shot.

*insert slow clap GIF here*

Always a negative sign to like your team's second-round pick a hell of a lot more than their first rounder.

I'm just looking forward to seeing how badly Flip is going to fuck up the Kevin Love situation. Because he's going to. We KNOW he's going to.

Flip, the head coach, I don't mind. Flip, the GM? Not so much.

The Bucks had three 2nd round picks. I've never heard of any of them. That'll be interesting.

I saw Patterson play a couple of times.  He's got some range and is a decent passer, but not super-quick.  O'Bryant could be an OK backup in a couple of years, but I doubt he gets signed.  No idea about the French guy.

Lakers traded for Jordan Clarkson. 46th pick via Washington.

The fact that the Lakers acquired this pick for just cash is INFURIATING people around here

I can't stop giggling

FUCK YEAH! Want to be a Cubs fan? You'd fit right in.