DVDVR Message Board

2014 NBA OFFSEASON

RIPPA

Cleveland turned down the sixers offer of the 3rd, 10th & 32nd pick for the 1st to get Wiggins.

Saw someone else report that Sixers even threw in next year's 1st and Thaddeus Young.

Yeeeeaah I'm pretty sure this bullshit was a bunch of media fabrication...

People couldn't accept that we were just gonna draft whichever guy out of Wiggins, Embiid, and Parker fell to 3 so we had to deal with a month of stupid-ass "trade MCW/draft Exum at 3/etc." rumors. That shit was just the grand finale...

So with all the talk before the draft ie last day or so was about how many teams were in postions to trade am i correct in the fact that there hasnt been a trade yet?

After 2 pm EDT any trades that include picks have to happen after the picks are selected.

So with all the talk before the draft ie last day or so was about how many teams were in postions to trade am i correct in the fact that there hasnt been a trade yet?

There's usually a delay because these trades are conditional on who is available at certain spots.

Adrian Woj has tweeted that Payton may be on the move.  Based on past rumors, the Suns could be involved.