DVDVR Message Board

The Old School Questions thread

Did any Tongans and Samoans team up and eat multiple cars? Also, is that one of those shows were the entire thing is dramatized re-enactments? There's a lot of those on TV.

I'm guessing they just headbutt your car until the engine stops.

Did any Tongans and Samoans team up and eat multiple cars? Also, is that one of those shows were the entire thing is dramatized re-enactments? There's a lot of those on TV.

i'm guessing they'd also headbutt the windows to smash the glass and pull you out of the car

I would also think someone would do a splash dive onto your car at some point.

I would also think someone would do a splash dive onto your car at some point.

After yelling "SAHMOAHHHHHH!"

Luckily for the process servers of today modern Samoans spend 20 minutes doing a haka dance, leaving adequate time to escape.

and their last names are unique enough that when you see a 15 letter surname, you can guess it's Samoan, and show up wearing body armor just in case there's no dancing

I suspect if any Samoans showed up and saw this Samoan/Process Server thread, they'd headbutt the board software until the board no longer worked

What, no running ass to the fender bender?

Also, after the nWo beat Ed Leslie's ass at Hog Wild, did they just write him off TV until the Disciple thing and keep him on the WCW payroll, or did he work elsewhere in between that time? Also, they seem to really bury the shit out of Ole Anderson on WWE DVD's? I've heard that Ole can be quite grouchy, but did he do something really horrible to piss off Vince McMahon?

Speaking of John Morrison, what has he been up to since his WWE release? Seems like he just completely dropped off the face of the Earth.

That would be correct. He's currently in another universe, traveling in Starship Pain.

• Like 1

Speaking of John Morrison, what has he been up to since his WWE release? Seems like he just completely dropped off the face of the Earth.

He's been pretty active on a bunch of various indys all over. I know I saw his match against Liger from PWS last year on youtube. I remember WWE.com had an interview up with him some time after he left and they just included him on the "Who should replace Rollins in the Shield" poll.

Here's a list of a bunch of his matches since leaving WWE

2/4/12: WWFX: John Morrison defeats Shelton Benjamin to win the WWFX Title (Manila, Phillipines)

3/23/12: NEW Wrestlefest XVI: John Morrison defeats Finlay (Poughkeepsie, NY)

6/10/12: NWA Championship Wrestling from Hollywood: John Morrison defeats Austin Draven (Huntington Park, CA)

6/29/12: WWC: Carlito defeats John Morrison via DQ (Ponce, Puerto Rico)

6/30/12: WWC: Epico & Primo defeat John Morrison & Shelton Benjamin (Bayamon, Puerto Rico)

7/1/12: WWC: Apolo defeats John Morrison (San German, Puerto Rico)

7/27/12: Resistance Pro: John Morrison defeats Robert Anthony (Chicago, IL)

8/3/12: 2CW: John Morrison defeats Sami Callihan (Syracuse, NY)

8/4/12: CWF: John Morrison defeats Sonjay Dutt to win the CWF US Title (Orlando, FL)

8/12/12: JCW: John Morrison defeats Breyer Wellington & Matt Hardy (Cave-in-Rock, IL)

9/21/12: BTW: John Morrison defeats Ryan Von Kool (Newark, CA)

12/9/12: PCW: John Morrison defeats Noam Dar (Preston, England)

1/25/13: Dragon Gate USA: John Morrison defeats Akira Tozawa (Santa Maria, CA)

2/22/13: NGW: John Morrison & Teddy Hart defeat The Young Bucks / John Morrison defeats Brian Cage, Davey Boy Smith Jr., Jack Evans, Samuray Del Sol, & Teddy Hart to win the NGW Title (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)

3/2/13: PWH: John Morrison defeats Gabriel Angelfyre (The Netherlands)

4/4/13: PWS Supercard: John Morrison defeats Elijah Burke (Metuchen, NJ)

4/5/13: PWS Supercard 2: John Morrison defeats Jushin Liger (Metuchen, NJ)

4/13/13: Dreamwave: Christian Rose defeats John Morrison (LaSalle, IL)

4/19/13: 2CW: John Morrison defeats Sami Callihan (Rome, NY)

4/20/13: 2CW: John Morrison defeats Kevin Steen (Watertown, NY)

4/26/13: IWL: John Morrison & Johnny Saovi defeat The Young Bucks (Chino, CA)

5/24/13: CWF: John Morrison vs Luke Hawx - double countout (Orlando, FL)

6/21/13: FWE: John Morrison defeats Carlito to win the FWE Title (Corona, NY)

6/22/13: House of Hardcore: John Morrison defeats Too Cold Scorpio to retain the FWE Title (Philadelphia, PA)

6/30/13: Vendetta Pro: John Morrison defeats Billy Blade (Lompoc, CA)

7/13/13: FSW: John Morrison defeats Kenny King (Mesquite, NV)

9/6/13: WWL: John Morrison defeats Monster Pain (Saltillo, Mexico)

9/8/13: WWL: Monster Pain defeats John Morrison via DQ (Monterrey, Mexico)

9/21/13: NEW: John Morrison defeats Robbie E (Wappingers Falls, NY)

10/12/13: FWE: John Morrison defeats Matt Morgan to retain the FWE Title (Brooklyn, NY)

12/7/13: FWE Openweight Grand Prix: John Morrison defeats Petey Williams / John Morrison defeats Ted DiBiase Jr. / Tony Nese defeats John Morrison

3/29/14: IWF: John Morrison defeats Shelton Benjamin (Phoenix, AZ)

4/26/14 Superstars of Wrestling: John Morrison defeats John Klinger (Oberhausen, Germany)

5/10/14: CWF: Sonjay Dutt defeats John Morrison in a ladder match to win the CWF US Title (Miami, FL)

No idea on numbers but the promoter I do commentary for has brought in Carlito and Masters and Hurricane over the years. He reached out to Morrison and later told me his asking price was really high so he didn't try to get him.