DVDVR Message Board

DVDVRMM: R1 Match 32: PUNK vs. LESNAR

PUNK vs. LESNAR  

117 members have voted

1. 1. LULZ

This is more of an over-arching thing rather than a point related specifically to this thread, but I don't get pity votes.

I understand "I'm going vote for the loser even though I know it's a lost cause because I think they were better." But I don't get "I'm going to vote for the loser because I feel bad for them. I'd vote for the other guy if it was close, though."

Why throw your vote away? What kind of statement are you really making, besides that you're wasteful? It's not like your pity vote is going to benefit said guy in any way whatsoever.... I have no idea why this thread elicited this response, but it's been on my mind for a couple of days.

*shrug*

Carry on.

Some of these reasons for voting for Brock are just dumb. I'd be more comfortable if someone said they voted for Brock based on how solid or loose of a shit they had this morning.

I ended up voting for Punk. The dude certainly had some down moments this year but had plenty of good-to-great stuff throughout most of the year. Brock provided me with entertainment only during a few stretches, the best of which focused around Punk.

Punk got to run around against The Shield for a while. Lesnar's second best stuff was against... man, damn if I remember.

"I had the beer shits this morning. Reminded me of how much I like beer. BARRACCKKKK LESNAR likes beer. That CM Punk sissy likes Pepsi".

Is that good enough reasoning? :)

Works for me!

I voted for Brock Lesnar because he kinda epitomizes pro wrestling: big, scary dude with a trophy wife who would rather run around in the woods than actually wrestle, which he does a few times a year for money and throws himself completely into it.

I voted against CM Punk because I've grown increasingly tired of his superhero cosplaying.  That goes for all wrestlers (Though I would change my mind if Brock Lesnar painted himself green and came out to the ring as Daniel Bryan's alter-ego).

Yeah except when they did fight Brock was beat and only won because of his manager.

Big and scary monster who can F5 Mark Henry and cause Piranesi to mess himself got stomped by the fry cook.

• Like 1

Yeah except when they did fight Brock was beat and only won because of his manager.

Big and scary monster who can F5 Mark Henry and cause Piranesi to mess himself got stomped by the fry cook.

THAT WAS A WORKED SHOOT WE"RE TALKING ABOUT A SHOOTSHOOT!!!!!!!  PERSPCTIVE< BRAH!!!