DVDVR Message Board

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

It's ok, the WWE thanks us for our patience while they are dealing with high demand. This is little consolation for delaying my watching of Sid breaking his leg over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

• Like 3

Ok, I'm running into a weird issue. Timed out while processing my credit card. However it is working on my PS4 and PS3 (though very laggy). But not my 360. It says my login isn't recognized. I also didn't even sign in on my PS4! I just booted up the app and I was browsing.

Cue X-Box joke from FSW.

Whomever is running the board twitter is on a roll this morning.  Very nicely done

If they are unsigned - they are me... since I am the main Twitter user.

Everyone else signs their name

So far, I have tried to the two "biggest" shows which you would remember Chris Benoit on, and there hasn't been a disclaimer on either.  (I believe I read something to the effect of having a disclaimer appear on any show which he might appear.)

Don't know if this is just an ironic server issue, but when I test the search option for wrestlers I get good results...except for when I search "Benoit"...then I get an internal error.

ETA:  The search function is overall great.  It allows you to watch single matches for any wrestler you search for if you don't want to watch the entire show or scan through it to find a particular match.

Was able to get through the sign up process a couple times, put in my credit card info, hit submit and timed out both times.  Tried logging in and checked my bank account and it doesn't look like it's gone through.  I'll probably wait awhile before trying again, just to be sure I don't get charged a bunch of times.