DVDVR Message Board

AEW TV - 2/21 - 2/27/2024 - Rhythm of My Julia Hart

We're two short weeks away from Revolution!  Let's see what happens this week! 

GGyizQZWkAAilBL?format=jpg&name=large

I do appreciate the carrot and stick nature of the above graphic.    Timeless Toni Storm in action (Yay! 😃).   Deonna Purrazzo in action (Boo! 😐). 

--

The song got stuck in my head this weekend, so, now, it's stuck in your head.  Enjoy:

Spoiler

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Jamie Virtue said:

I'm torn because I want that tag match to get some time and be fantastic - but I also expect it to just be a vehicle to get to a match at the PPV between the teams.

I haven't seen if they've announced any other last-minute matches for tonight. But, due to there not being much else announced, I have a sneaking suspicion that the BCC/FTR match may go long.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

The tag match being the apuestas buildup would be great because those are, historically, heated and bloody. Either they finish with 2/3 or go the Full Monty and have a hair match (Dax SHAVES HIS MUSTACHE~! Claudio SHAVES HIS CHEST~!). I can dream, can't I? 

EDIT: The risk is that Moxley's hair doesn't grow back again. That makes for a pretty good stipulation, doesn't it? 

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The world of professional wrestling needs a body hair v moustache bout pronto. Or Stache v stache. Definitely wanna see Dax’s stache in jeopardy. Maybe it could be his first er second big singles win! 

Here for BCC v FTR! Trying to keep my expectations in check, but doubt they won’t meet them and then some. 4 absolute fucking pros!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Log said:

I haven't seen if they've announced any other last-minute matches for tonight. But, due to there not being much else announced, I have a sneaking suspicion that the BCC/FTR match may go long.

Hope so.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, HarryArchieGus said:

The world of professional wrestling needs a body hair v moustache bout pronto. Or Stache v stache. Definitely wanna see Dax’s stache in jeopardy. Maybe it could be his first er second big singles win! 

Here for BCC v FTR! Trying to keep my expectations in check, but doubt they won’t meet them and then some. 4 absolute fucking pros!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, HarryArchieGus said:

Somebody has to have done a hair v hair match where the loser gets their chest waxed in the ring, right?

• Like 1

Wasn't Risa Sera's first death match where she collected several clumps of hair and had a match on said hair? I think most of it probably came from Miguelito Perez.

I've mentioned before that I've seen a beard vs beard match live. It was Cody Deaner vs "The Bearded Dragon" Scotty Turner. Deaner won but refused to cut Turner's beard due to it's gloriousness and asked him to be his tag partner instead. Turner agreed and then retired a few months later meaning they ignored the stipulation for nothing.

Pro wrestling baby

• Like 2
  • Haha 1