DVDVR Message Board

2024 NFL Draft

Gonzo

Jesus how many damn trades have their been in the first hour.  Feels like at least 4 or 5

Oh man if anyone is going to love a white cornerback, it will be the city of Philly.  Although he is damn good

Edited by hammerva

A couple of Michigan Men. 

I'm really curious about Mikey's NFL career. He's undersized and not a particularly great athlete (by NFL standards. He's more athletic than damn near everyone damn near any of us have ever known) but he was such a fantastic player at being in the right place at the right time (except the Rose Bowl) and I hope he lives up to going this high.

29 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

The Panthers are weird

I mean ... if he actually recovers, that's great value at that pick.

That's what the internet tells me at least as I'm grasping at information to talk me down.  

Jesus, I honestly forgot the Dolphins don't have a 3 this year  because of the Tom Brady/Sean Payton tampering crap. 

25 minutes ago, Infinit said:

I'm really happy with the Steelers draft so far. Let's hope we strike the WR jackpot again 🤞🏽

Roman Wilson dropped the first pass thrown to him last season. 

He finished the year with one (1) dropped pass. 

He's also an extremely willing and effective blocker. I don't know if he has out of nowhere superstar potential, but he seems like the kind of guys coaches love and trust.

• Like 1

Spencer Rattler got drafted by the Saints

What has gone viral is apparently Ian Rapoport said on the broadcast that he was shocked by the number of teams that said they were still influenced by Rattler "poor" performance on QB1 (the Netflix documentary)

I have no issue with the Bills passing up WRs others may have had higher if they got their guy. 49ers did the same thing except they didn't trade down first and get more picks in the process. If Keon Coleman is the WR that McDermott, Barry, and Josh Allen wanted after watching all the game tape I am not going to sit here at home and say they are wrong. I will just say I really hope they are right as if they aren't then Bills fans will be talking about it for the next decade which would be really annoying.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I have no issue with the Bills passing up WRs others may have had higher if they got their guy. 49ers did the same thing except they didn't trade down first and get more picks in the process. If Keon Coleman is the WR that McDermott, Barry, and Josh Allen wanted after watching all the game tape I am not going to sit here at home and say they are wrong. I will just say I really hope they are right as if they aren't then Bills fans will be talking about it for the next decade which would be really annoying.

If Xavier Worthy goes off in KC next year you'll hear about it for multiple decades

3 hours ago, Serious Darius Bagfelt said:

If Xavier Worthy goes off in KC next year you'll hear about it for multiple decades

I'll be dead by then, what people talk about after that is their business.

• Haha 1

All I know is the Dolphins philosophy in the late rounds has clearly switched from Best Player Available to Fastest Player Available.  

That said, I apologize for my future (and current) obnoxious use of 

I CHOPPY CHOPPY YOUR QUARTERBACK!!!!!!

• Like 2

On 4/28/2024 at 7:51 AM, cubbymark said:

Low key, the Iowa punter the Bears drafted might be their best pick in this draft.

That dude was legit in college. An actual weapon.