DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2023 PLAYOFFS

RIPPA

Major League Baseball just did the "Macho Man Randy Savage has been fined $500 and suspended for 5 matches at the beginning of January 1997 because of his actions towards Nick Patrick" suspension.

(of course this angle was a parody of the Alomar/Hirschbeck punishment)

Edited by Cobra Commander

Bruce Bochy Road Magic is unstoppable.

But now the Rangers will face their greatest challenge: in order to win the world series, they'll have to actually win a home game

(We Are Not Talking About Football Tonight)

We went very quickly from both LCS looking like sweeps to both needing seven games. Baseball is funny like that.

NLCS Game 7 tonight is a coin toss - there's no picking a sure winner. You hit or you don't; you throw strikes or you don't; your bullpen collapse is simultaneously the other team's "these guys never quit" heartwarming comeback. It's all random and all relative. I've seen the Phillies hit 11 dingers this postseason in person, and felt the stadium shake.

I adore my ragtag millionaires Philadelphian ball club, and I have my World Series tickets for Game 3; the only question left is whether I'll be using them on Monday, or if I'll be receiving a refund of said purchase instead.

Edited by Hamhock
  • Like 2

you can tell Cruz is both a legit Astros fan and very self-aware because he's trying to curse the Rangers out of spite and he knows the best way to do that is to put his personal support earnestly behind them.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

2 innings to go for the Phillies, so far it looks like the homer-happy team is having problems as temperatures drop.. again.

meanwhile the Diamondbacks have scored runs as direct results of hit&runs and sacrifice bunts.

and are 6 outs away from dropping a big steaming #2 in Rob Manfred's oatmeal