DVDVR Message Board

2023 AEW Media

Dolfan in NYC

Sarah Stock/Dark Angel was on Unrestricted this week. One interesting thing that came out of it was that she agents a lot of the more lucha-oriented men's matches because out of the agents, only she and Jon Cruz/Serpentico speak Spanish. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Matt D said:

Sarah Stock/Dark Angel was on Unrestricted this week. One interesting thing that came out of it was that she agents a lot of the more lucha-oriented men's matches because out of the agents, only she and Jon Cruz/Serpentico speak Spanish. 

Damn, that's kinda cool, I didn't know that. She's been doing a hell of a job (especially if she had any hand in that triple threat from last week's Rampage) so good on her. I wish she got in the ring from time to time, like how we'll get a Madison Rayne match every once in a while - I probably haven't seen a full match of hers since her TNA days ('08-'09?-ish?) but always super enjoyed her back then.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Holy shit, they should have made the change to BTDO forever ago instead of phoning it in for the last year or two.

The ending is hilarious. I cracked up hard for the random appearance of the Butcher.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was legit just about to post this.  The recreation of "Wrestling with Shadows" had me laughing pretty hard.

So instead of posting BTDO how about Roderick Strong on "Hey (EW)"?  You'd think it wasn't much but Marina and their son made this one of the weirdest ones they've done in a good way.  And in case one's worried they do too much with the "Adam!" bit they only had a tiny segment and it was normal sounding Roddy.  Which is good for us when were tired and watching this that Sunday morning.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

not sure if Dabo is surprisingly tiny or if that belt is just gigantic

Latter. I actually was reading a Mid South tv recap this morning and it talked about how the North American title covered Ernie Ladd's entire midsection and he's 6'9". I mean if it's a modeled after that, then it's doing a great job of being preposterous in terms of size.

• Like 1