DVDVR Message Board

2013 NCAAF Week 13

Dolfan in NYC

BCS Rankings

1. c9ef84b0-da9d-410d-9633-77bee5dfc061_sab (.9914)

2. FSU+SUCKS2.jpg (.9661)

3. 41590_274544274614_8266575_n.jpg (.8869)

4. tumblr_lpfd4yeg6x1qhlg46o1_500.gif (.8856)

5. beijing-roast-duck.gif(.7917)

Baylor-Oklahoma State this week to determine who gets to obliterate UCF in the Fiesta Bowl.

Indiana-Ohio State is going to be amazingly fun because both teams' offenses average like 50 a game and neither can play defense worth a crap.

Indiana gave up 750 yards and 63 points to Michigan.  Ohio might score 90.

LOL, I was going to post something similar. My alma mater is sadly going to get a mudhole stomped in them, but it isn't stopping any of my more diehard friends from fooling themselves into thinking they have a chance.

I'm pretty excited today because they just announced Alabama and Southern Miss will play again next year. Used to play every year but haven't since 2005, after Bama decided there were less competitive mid-major teams they could be playing. I guess Southern Miss has finally gotten shitty enough (the losing streak is 22 games and counting) that Alabama doesn't sweat playing them anymore.

Lots of rumors circulating around..  It's not really worth commenting on the Jameis story because there's so much out there, I don't even want to speculate.

As for the Florida State program itself... it's no surprise. They were irrelevant for years and sat back and watched Florida win a couple national titles. It was only a matter of time before they came roaring back and with a school like that..  they'll do anything to reclaim the fame. It's never abut the academics in Tallahassee.

North Carolina played against Old Dominion, which is about to be a Division I-A program, but maybe not after they lost 80-20, which was the score at the end of the 3rd quarter.

I hope that Muschamp already knows the number to the local Ryder Truck company in Gainesville, because losing 26-20 to Georgia Southern means he's going to be out of a job soon. Indeed Georgia Southern had zero passing yards. They only attempted 3 passes the entire game. They didn't need more since they had 450 yards of rushing.