DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - AUTUMN 2021

Dolfan in NYC

On 10/20/2021 at 2:59 PM, odessasteps said:

Time for the narrative to flop for 3 days and then flip back after the inevitable Salah hat trick on Sunday. ☹️

Haha yep. 

Ole is a good coach. Just needs more time. 

Edited by Jiji

Guest Jimbo_Tsuruta

Ole needs to go back to managing a Mickey Mouse team in Norway and let a proper manager like Warnock have a crack. Seems a few Man U players need the hairdryer treatment. 

56 minutes ago, Jimbo_Tsuruta said:

Ole needs to go back to managing a Mickey Mouse team in Norway and let a proper manager like Warnock have a crack. Seems a few Man U players need the hairdryer treatment. 

Honestly, they need the full kicked water bottle + hair dryer treatment. Hook up Sir Alex to the fountain of youth and let him 'ave a go...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, SirFozzie said:

Honestly, they need the full kicked water bottle + hair dryer treatment. Hook up Sir Alex to the fountain of youth and let him 'ave a go...

Yes, please.

Yesterday:

th?id=OVFT.geHyhGSfiqSEihnTChKPiy&pid=Ne

th?id=OVFT.32IUPjGEarpEdpM8LRnuli&pid=Ne

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Pete said:

Confirmed.

Yep:

Ronald Koeman has been sacked as head coach of Barcelona after 14 months in charge at the Nou Camp.

Barca have picked up just 15 points from 10 games in La Liga and have already lost twice in the group stage of this season's Champions League.

They are ninth in the table, six points adrift of the joint leaders after losing at Rayo Vallecano on Wednesday.

The loss was Barca's third in their past four games and it followed defeat by Real Madrid in Sunday's Clasico.

Guest Jimbo_Tsuruta
On 10/28/2021 at 4:17 PM, The Natural said:

Yep:

Ronald Koeman has been sacked as head coach of Barcelona after 14 months in charge at the Nou Camp.

Barca have picked up just 15 points from 10 games in La Liga and have already lost twice in the group stage of this season's Champions League.

They are ninth in the table, six points adrift of the joint leaders after losing at Rayo Vallecano on Wednesday.

The loss was Barca's third in their past four games and it followed defeat by Real Madrid in Sunday's Clasico.

Get Wilder in. 

6 hours ago, ReiseReise said:

I really hope he is not similar in heart and mind to his great grandfather, but him being at that club is a suspicious sign to me. As I said, hope that I'm wrong. 

His mother was a member of different parliaments (first in the lower house, then the upper house and finally in the EU parliament) for almost 20 years for different right wing parties, starting with the neo fascists - a party that she left because they tried to distance themselves from the Duce - and finishing with Berlusconi's Forza Italia.