DVDVR Message Board

Raw Spoilers for 11/11/13

victor

I was going to make a joke about Wicket being the face of the company, but quickly realized he's too short for that to work.

Dude was a main character of two made-for-TV movies and a cartoon. Definitely at least a B+ player.Of course, I had an Ewok sleeping back when I was young, so I may be biased, but I just don't think the Ewoks get the respect they deserve.

If they go ahead with the Wyatt's vs. The Shield, I really hope they make the effort to point out that though they're both villainous, they have radically different approaches. The Shield is straight-ahead, "We're gonna march up to your face then kick your ass" whereas the Wyatt's are all about mind games and cerebral torture. The Shield is Jason Vorhees and the Wyatt's are Freddy Kruger.

• Like 2

I want to see Roman Reigns become the next Batista main event babyface...but I guess I'm just selfish.

Either him or Titus

WOOF WOOF MOTHERFUCKERS

And if you proof for Titus, here's the PTP vs Union Jacks match from Main Event.

If you have a guy that huge, with that much charisma, and that agility...shit, you have to make him the face of the company. It's what's best for business.

• Like 1

I want to see Roman Reigns become the next Batista main event babyface...but I guess I'm just selfish.

I'd love to see the net reaction to CM Punk and Daniel Bryan jobbing clean to heel Roman Reigns before he does the turn to vault him into main event babyface status.

Probably whine it should be Rollins getting the push or something to that extent.

All I am going to add is that I think Reigns vs. O'Neil at, say SummerSlam 2015 = $$$

Reigns single-handedly dumps Brodus Clay while at the same time Titus eliminates Tensai on opposite sides of the ring during the Royal Rumble.  Then they simultaneously turn around and stare at each other while every other wrestler in the ring stops hitting each other while waiting for those two to collide.

• Like 2

I'd love to see the net reaction to CM Punk and Daniel Bryan jobbing clean to heel Roman Reigns before he does the turn to vault him into main event babyface status.

I don't see the problem with this. He's a big motherfucker. But hey even rookie monster Brock needed partial hijinks to beat shitstains like Blubber Ray when he was getting his initial push. So I wouldn't count on it. Besides that tatted up sandwich artist is one tough mother.

Roman Reigns rules and is a future World Champion and PPV Main Eventer. That dude rules so much."GET THEIR ASSES OUT OF THERE!"

Also, my favorite thing about The Wyatt vs. Shield stand-off was that Punk instigated it. He shoved Rollins into Harper and it was on from there. Great touch from one of the cagiest wrestlers there is.Screw the ratings. Raw has given so many amazing moments this year. It's been so great.

Screw the ratings. Raw has given so many amazing moments this year. It's been so great.

True words.  What do I care that a million people who like different things than I like changed to something they liked? I watch what I like, not what the ratings tell me I am supposed to like, damnit.

That's not best for business.

Cesaro was able to launch Cena with his ducking+HP into Euro Uppercut high enough it LOOKED like Cenas feet were above the top rope. Cena isn't a small dude but both guys have real explosive power so it looks great.

So, knowing how high he got Cena, who could he launch even HIGHER? I would love to see that euro uppercut become more of a highlight for Cesaro like his Giant Swing is.

Off the top of my head is easily the "bull" from the Los Matadors (who's name escapes me now) for obvious reasons. I also think that Ziggler would take a great one too and would even maybe lay out like taking a diamond cutter or something else stupid. Seth Rollings could probably do something nuts off it too.

I'm reading these posts about the Roman Reigns love and I'm getting a terrible feeling that this might go the way of the Ryback. Everyone on the board loving the guy, waiting for him to come back and hopefully throwing big clotheslines in Georgia Championship Wrestling style squash matches.

Then, flash forward to now and what's left of him after "Creative" got their hands on him.

Reigns seems like the Diesel/Batista type wrestler who has a great marketable look, but when you push him to the moon he just has about 6 months worth of gas before he runs out because he lacks the in-ring ability that can get him to the next Mania. 

Both Zayn and Ziggler have taken it, I can't link right now as in on my phone but both the matches are on YouTube. Ziggler match is from Superstars, Sami took it in the 2/3 falls from NXT in what was one of the greatest finishing sequences I've ever seen.