DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - SPRING 2021

Guest Jimbo_Tsuruta

At this rate, Florentino Perez is going to be like the fucking Black Knight in Holy Grail. 

''Florentino, all the other teams have dropped out, it's only Real Madrid left in the Super League.''

''It's only a fleshwound! 'Tis but a scratch! Oh I see, running away, eh? Come back, you yellow bastards!''

Edited by Fuzzy Dunlop
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Jiji said:

Don't think they can so easily walk this one back like their other blunders. Problem is there's not much to be done because the state of sports. 

Yes. 

16 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

According to ESPN - all 6 EPL teams are out

Let's never forget what the greedy six, Liverpool/Manchester United/Manchester City/Chelsea/Arsenal/Tottenham Hotspur wanted to do in the European Super League. Thanks to the massive and I mean massive backlash including uniting fans who support different clubs and local rivals, all six have reversed their decision. Good and fuck the owners of said clubs. It's a stain in the history of those teams and football.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Raziel said:

AC Milan joins Inter in bailing, so we're over half the Super League gone...

tenor.gif?ssl=1

Teams play the same team in a best of seven.

Good choice using the Joker from The Dark Knight (2008). Pop outta me.

• Like 1

So we can move on in a quiet and dignified manner and forget Man United were ever part of this sordid mess in the first place, right?!

Ah, fuck it, they deserve everything they get. 

On another note, this whole shitshow had me watching a 6:33 video of James fucking Corden and, even worse than that, I spent the entire time nodding in agreement with him. SIX MINUTES AND THIRTY THREE SECONDS OF JAMES CORDEN. Where's my apology, so called 'Big Six'?!

But, yeah, echoing what others have said, the inevitable books and documentaries on this are going to be tremendous. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Greedy grabbers. In England it brought Liverpool and Manchester United, Man UTD/Manchester City and Arsenal/Chelsea/Spurs fans together in opposition to it.

On 4/20/2021 at 9:07 PM, Fuzzy Dunlop said:

At this rate, Florentino Perez is going to be like the fucking Black Knight in Holy Grail. 

''Florentino, all the other teams have dropped out, it's only Real Madrid left in the Super League.''

''It's only a fleshwound! 'Tis but a scratch! Oh I see, running away, eh? Come back, you yellow bastards!''

@Fuzzy Dunlop's post is so fitting and good, I had to quote it for its relevancy.

My contribution to that statement:

Rd22e868c98ffa46cf73c30f0bedd18c8?rik=1K

What the fuck is this deluded fucker's on about?! You need a reality check, dumb fuck! Fuckity bye!

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

I do wonder whether the league will still punish the teams for trying it. They should. If nothing happens, you just know they're going to try again sooner or later.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, AxB said:

I do wonder whether the league will still punish the teams for trying it. They should. If nothing happens, you just know they're going to try again sooner or later.

They really should...but I don't think it will come to pass regrettably.

• Like 1