DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Save Our Sonics - 10/1/2018

Dolfan in NYC

Good show tonight.  Hot crowd.   I really enjoyed the Ruby Riot and Ronda Rousey match.   Ruby is awesome.  

This little Konnor push is fun it's like a journeyman QB throwing 4 TDs.  

Say what you will but the Brothers of Destruction and Hunter and Shawn were over as hell 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Good show tonight.  Hot crowd.   I really enjoyed the Ruby Riot and Ronda Rousey match.   Ruby is awesome.  

This little Konnor push is fun it's like a journeyman QB throwing 4 TDs.  

Say what you will but the Brothers of Destruction and Hunter and Shawn were over as hell 

The way they were selling “Konnor keeps picking up singles victories” made me wonder if they’re going to split up the Ascension.

• Like 1

Ruby's psychotic offense(including a fishhook!) and Ronda's "Get-This-Girl-DAFUCK-Away-From-Me" selling

Ronda's awesome babyface comeback

Renee telling everyone they are GODDAMN IDIOTS for waking up at 5AM on Saturday to watch Super Showdown live and to just watch it on-demand

Konnor cracking the October 2018 PWI Top-10 

All of this was the best 20 minutes of Raw all year.

And then Elias happened. 

18 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

Huh, Shawn is totally bald now. How about that?

He's going to fake having cancer so HHH will buy him an unlimited gift certificate for Hairclub for Men.

I think I recall Shawn calling people Jack either early in his initial heel run or during '97 DX.

"Good for you, Jack!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This Taker/Shawn/HHH/Kane angle is embarrassing. I don’t care if it’s over with the audience. Undertaker and HBK are my two favorite WWE wrestlers ever and this is hard to watch. Undertaker should’ve retired a long time ago and HBK shouldn’t come back. It was nice finally having somebody stick to the retirement but now that looks like it went to shit for that sweet Saudi money. He’s not even coming back in a huge Mania singles match, it’s really gonna be a house show style tag in Saudi Arabia. I don’t really have an issue with HHH or really Kane but Undertaker and Shawn are really tarnishing their legacies to me.  

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, FlaeBlazer said:

This Taker/Shawn/HHH/Kane is embarrassing. I don’t care if it’s over with the audience. Undertaker and HBK are my two favorite WWE wrestlers and this shit is hard to watch. Undertaker should’ve retired a long time ago and HBK shouldn’t come back. It was nice finally having somebody stick to the retirement but now that looks like it went to shit for that sweet Saudi money. 

They're not my all time WWE favorites, but I agree, it's very hard to watch. Nostalgia is what the WWE network is for.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Infinit said:

Remember the days of The Huckster and Nacho Man? Hogan and Savage were 43 and 44 respectively in 1996. HHH and Taker are 49 and 53 lol

Michaels is 53 and Kane is 51. The combined age of that match is 206.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Infinit said:

Remember the days of The Huckster and Nacho Man? Hogan and Savage were 43 and 44 respectively in 1996. HHH and Taker are 49 and 53 lol

Imagine if someone told you that after WrestleMania 26, Undertaker and Shawn Michaels would headline major WWE shows in 2018.

3 minutes ago, FlaeBlazer said:

Imagine if someone told you that after WrestleMania 26, Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels is headlining major WWE shows in 2018.

At least the Aussies didn't also ask for Yokozuna or Warrior.

• Sad 1

I'm a big Undertaker fan though wish he went out after losing to Roman Reigns at WrestleMania XXXIII. The post match with the gloves, coat and hat was so well done. Hoped Michaels would stay retired with the match and farewell he had after losing to Taker at WrestleMania XXVI.

• Like 1

Ruby/Rousey was solid.

Alica/Bayley was fun while it lasted.

I was happy to see AoP destroy B-team.

Elias getting nuclear heat was amazing.

Braun/Dean and Seth/Drew were both nice matches. Didn't really like them having Dean clear the air only to plant more seeds of dissent. I do like Ziggler being hinted as the weak link in the Pack. hopefully Ziggler takes the fall at SSD, leading to Drew desultory him and leaving him to be pinned by AoP in a tag titles matches.

Bald HBK feels weird.

2 minutes ago, The Natural said:

I'm a big Undertaker fan though wish he went out after losing to Roman Reigns at WrestleMania XXXIII. The post match with the gloves, coat and hat was so well done. Hoped Michaels would stay retired with the match and farewell he had after losing to Taker at WrestleMania XXVI.

Obviously, I was a big Taker fan. I think he should have gone out after WM30. What's the point once the streak was broken?

• Like 1