DVDVR Message Board

MIXED MATCH CHALLENGE - ROUND 2

RIPPA

Strong episode tonight, I thought. Bayley and Ember need to have a  singles match, and the Fenomenal Flair/Fabulous Truth match had lots of charming goofiness. KO is out because of his knee injury so Nattie has a 'mystery partner' to go against Lashley/Mickie next week. SDL's match will be Ravishing Rusev Day/Awe-suka.

Realistic KO replacements

• Apollo Crews
  • Bobby Roode
  • Chad Gable
  • Mojo Rawley
  • No Way Jose
  • Tyler Breeze
  • Zack Ryder

Roode and Apollo both have done the MMC before.

I didn't include Elias since I figure that Nattie and whoever are gonna lose all or almost all their matches so all these guys fit that and Elias is above this.

I haven't watched much of this challenge but I though AWE-SKA vs Lana & Russev was a ton of fun live. The crowd cheering for someone except the Miz.   I love the finish of Miz pretending to be Aiden English to lead to the distraction  As the dark match main event was starting, Miz and Asuka are hamming it up on the ramp as Charlotte's entrance played.  

It is strange how someone completely different in Asuka & Miz are just incredible together 

I finally watched Bayley/Balor vs Moon/Strowman. So good. Braun and Balor have great chemistry, and Ember vs Bayley showed signs of being something really good if anyone ever wanted to give them a shot (I know, I know). 

So we're definitely headed for block finals of Lashley/James-Strowman/Moon and Styles/Flair-Miz/Asuka, right? 

They're both great.   She began to corpse the moment he went into his "coach/manager" bit, and that edit makes me think she solidly broke after "nutrition." 

God bless them both. 

• Like 1

This was some of the best comedy out of WWE in awhile. No one(including Chioda) was able to keep a straight face during SIGN-OFF~! followed by CHOP-OFF~! followed by DANCE-OFF~!  Absolutely hilarious.