DVDVR Message Board

MIXED MATCH CHALLENGE - ROUND 2

RIPPA

The best part of the AJ/Charlotte video is AJ going "I have been wrestling Truth for 18 years!" and Charlotte's response was "I wasn't born yet" and AJ is stopped dead in his tracks and he just goes "YOU'RE NOT 18!"

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

The best part of the AJ/Charlotte video is AJ going "I have been wrestling Truth for 18 years!" and Charlotte's response was "I wasn't born yet" and AJ is stopped dead in his tracks and he just goes "YOU'RE NOT 18!"

Not the first time that has been said involving a Flair.

• Haha 2

On 9/20/2018 at 3:41 AM, Jamal said:

Great first show. Really enjoyed Charlotte/AJ vs Day One Glow. 

It was a strong start to the season. Besides the fun comedy spots, the Charlotte/Naomi exchanges made me want to see them have another proper match against each other. 

Ember's Super-Eclipse (Total Eclipse?) was quality, too.

Charlotte on MMC is the Charlotte that could go over as a face.  She's so much looser in general and it looks like she's having real fun out there.  That authenticity could translate to the main roster continuity if they just let her loosen up and drop certain parts of her character as 'Queen' and the genetically superior stuff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

It continues to be infuriating that they don't let folks have personalities outside of these wackado shows that Vince never watches

How much of it is they don't let them, and how much of it is they are afraid to talk to Vince? Also some of the wackado shows are totally just the talent fucking around like the JBL & Cole show.