DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 9/27/13

victor

Cena, Sheamus, Christian, Henry, Sin Cara and Rey(maybe?) for the full time dudes.  Kane is making a movie.  

The roster seems so small because they rely on old names and part time guys for WM season and the other big shows.  It's definitely the thinnest face roster I can remember.

Speaking of part time guys, if you just started watching again two weeks ago I really recommend watching Lesnar's stuff from the last year or two. Punk/Lesnar at SS is my MOTY so far.

Is Evan Bourne still employed?

I've been watching WWE programming for the past 2 weeks and one think that really caught my attention is how small the roster is compared to 5 years ago.

Faces: Bryan, Punk, Ziggler, Ryder, Kofi, RVD, R-Truth, Miz, Santino, Gabriel, Usos, PTP, Funks.

Heels: Orton, Del Rio, Shield, Patriots, Ryback, Axel, Fandango.

and Big Show.

That's like 27 dudes, plus 8-10 girls. Pretty small.

How many dudes are injured right now?

You left out 3MB, Yoshitatsu, Alex Riley, Big E. Langston, Wyatt Family, Sandow, Khali, JTG, Rhodes

You also have the Colons who are being repackaged in the Matador gimmick and will re-debut soon. The roster is fairly large. You just have a decent amount either injured or only used so often due to the size of the roster.

Yea those spoilers were pretty bad especially considering I didn't see anything with Brad Maddox and Vickie or any mention of a Tuxedo/Evening Gown match.

Sounds like one of those things where Vince had this Great Idea on Tuesday, but then Friday came around and he previewed the show and asked who the fuck is responsible for this nonsense.

• Like 3

Lesnar/Cena from Extreme Rules 2012 is one of the best matches in WWF/WWE history.

Lesnar/Punk is better.
I have nothing bad to say about Punk/Lesnar, but I can't see any conceivable way to think that. It was an excellent match. Cena/Lesnar was a paradigm breaking masterpiece.Of course, I also thought Cena/Bryan was pretty clearly MOTN (and MOTY thus far) so, clearly, this isn't an issue we are likely to agree on.

Lesnar/Cena from Extreme Rules 2012 is one of the best matches in WWF/WWE history.

Lesnar/Punk is better.
I have nothing bad to say about Punk/Lesnar, but I can't see any conceivable way to think that. It was an excellent match. Cena/Lesnar was a paradigm breaking masterpiece.Of course, I also thought Cena/Bryan was pretty clearly MOTN (and MOTY thus far) so, clearly, this isn't an issue we are likely to agree on.
Only ~5 more months 'til March Madness!
  • Like 1

Lesnar/Punk is better.

Can't go wrong with eiter, two terrific matches. I probably still prefer John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar at Extreme Rules 2012 to Brock Lesnar vs. CM Punk at SummerSlam 2013. Both PPV's were well worth watching live at 1am to 4am in the bloody morning!

Lesnar/Punk is better.

Hah. D-Bryan three years running!

• Like 1

Really liked both of those 'Slam matches; I think the difference was in the finish.  I would have been fine with either side winning the Lesnar-Punk match as long as it was a good match.  I'm preeeeetty sure my opinion would be different on Bryan-Cena if Cena had won.

Really liked both of those 'Slam matches; I think the difference was in the finish.  I would have been fine with either side winning the Lesnar-Punk match as long as it was a good match.  I'm preeeeetty sure my opinion would be different on Bryan-Cena if Cena had won.

Feel the same way. I got into both those matches but more Bryan/Cena because I'm a big fan of Daniel Bryan. The finish to Bryan/Cena was great, what a way to get a new finisher over. Bryan fuckin' nailed him with that running knee.

Posted Image

Lesnar/Punk is better.

Can't go wrong with eiter, two terrific matches. I probably still prefer John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar at Extreme Rules 2012 to Brock Lesnar vs. CM Punk at SummerSlam 2013. Both PPV's were well worth watching live at 1am to 4am in the bloody morning!

Lesnar/Punk is better.

Hah. D-Bryan three years running!

We really should retire Mah Boy D-Bryn from March Madness competition, on the basis he is the current holder of both the Being John Cena and Being Daniel Bryan Championships.

• Like 1