DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2018 - MAY

Dolfan in NYC

Well that's not shocking at all - especially when the organization stopped trying to pretend that Harvey liked to go out and get plastered after games

I completely agree with the deal about TOS being tough to overcome. Hard to know if the finger pressure on your breaking stuff is right if you can't feel your fingers. But I hardly think that is the sole issue ailing Mr. Harvey.

It trips me out that in his now third season as manager of the Dodgers, Dave Roberts has had to go and pull Stripling out of a no-hitter, Hill out of a perfect game and now Buehler out of another no-no. Comeback trail from the Tommy John for both Buehler and Stripling are the reasons behind those two, but it's still a weird little deal.

What a fucking phenomenal way to start an international series. The kid that started has thrown the ball really well so far this year. Last few days have been a little bit of an uptick for the LAD pen. 7.2 IP two days ago to bail out Ryu after the groin injury,  yesterday to hold off AZ after the Dodgers took the lead back late and then today to finish the no-no.

Playing SD always seems like a good way to shake out the bad shit and turn it around.

Edited by grilledcheese

11 minutes ago, grilledcheese said:

It never stops. Kershaw to the 10 day DL with bicep tendonitis. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I see your Kershaw going on the DL and I raise you DeGrom going on the DL and Cespedes leaving today's game with a sore hip.

25 minutes ago, sabremike said:

I see your Kershaw going on the DL and I raise you DeGrom going on the DL and Cespedes leaving today's game with a sore hip.

I will call, as Puig crashed into the wall in SF and is also on the DL, and Rich Hill has an infected finger and had his start today skipped.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grilledcheese said:

I will call, as Puig crashed into the wall in SF and is also on the DL, and Rich Hill has an infected finger and had his start today skipped.

And I will go all in with we are owned by the Wilponzis.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, sabremike said:

And I will go all in with we are owned by the Wilponzis.

Fair enough. I already lived it with the McCourts, but the nightmare is too real since it is still going on in Queens.

• Like 1

Can someone post the pic from (iirc) Conan of Mr Met trying to hang himself? That may end up being my new avatar.

On 5/4/2018 at 8:27 AM, ChesterCopperpot said:

And Vlad's was just straight up murdered

If I had a dime for all the ass clowns on Twitter calling for Vlad Jr. to be put on the major league roster RIGHT NOW!!!!!!    Unlike Enzo Amore all 4 of my pants pockets would be stuffed with dimes.

Granted, he's hitting almost .400 in AA but, yeah, he ain't ready yet.  Give him another month in AA, bring him up to AAA, and see what you've got then.