DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2018 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

35 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

Jericho continues to be tone deaf about Benoit.  Nice.

One would think having Nancy's sister describing things in detail on his podcast would have opened Jericho's eyes about the whole thing, but I guess not. My best friend never murdered his wife and their child before killing himself, so I have no idea how I would handle the situation.

• Like 3

Hard to believe Necro's only in his mid-40's.  He looks like he's about 57 in that pic and seems to have aged 15 or 20 years since i last saw him (it has been about 10 years since I've seen a Necro Butcher match.  He dropped off my radar about 2009 or 2010 when ROH and PWG stopped booking him).

1 minute ago, Curt McGirt said:

We need the identity of the guy who looks like he fell out five seconds after the picture was taken

It's Enzo after he washes off the gimmick tattoos.  You thought those were real?  Nobody is dumb enough to get ink that's that bad.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Raziel403 said:

Guy in the hat is Morrison, he's embracing Taya, and standing next to Allie.  I don't know the other 2.

Assuming you are talking about the young lady with blonde hair and glasses - that is Liv Morgan

The stoned out of his mind guy... no clue

6 minutes ago, Victator said:

What an odd pair, one is a limited performer who gets by on their look and is incapable of selling for anyone and the other is Braun Strowman.

Don't forget the creepy guy in the corner whose expression seems to say "I hope they get a room.  I've already got the camcorder set up."

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Jericho continues to be tone deaf about Benoit.  Nice.

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

One would think having Nancy's sister describing things in detail on his podcast would have opened Jericho's eyes about the whole thing, but I guess not. My best friend never murdered his wife and their child before killing himself, so I have no idea how I would handle the situation.

Yeah, I would imagine it's difficult for Jericho to reconcile his feelings for who Benoit was when they were friends, and what Benoit ended up becoming in the end.  It's understandable that his feelings towards him are complicated.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

Don't forget the creepy guy in the corner whose expression seems to say "I hope they get a room.  I've already got the camcorder set up."

I totally see Angle as a Bob Crane-level creep.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3