DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2018 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

4 hours ago, Pete said:

Necro Butcher IS Hipster Popeye Doyle.

Yikes! The man looks ten years older than I do (at least) and I'm actually older by close to twenty years. Of course, I didn't spend most of my adult life working death-matches either, so that's something...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I totally see Angle as a Bob Crane-level creep.

Listen mistakes happen, but Bob Crane references are my thing. Whether it be a casual get together or a church function, I am going to tell you Bob Crane was murdered having rough sex. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Victator said:

Listen mistakes happen, but Bob Crane references are my thing. Whether it be a casual get together or a church function, I am going to tell you Bob Crane was murdered having rough sex. 

Apparently it was pretty rough... 

hank you, thank you I'll see myself out...

• Haha 2

Afaik, Jericho still legitimately believes Benoit was literally possessed by a demon.

Note I'm using "literally" correctly. He thinks a spirit (?) from hell took over Benoit's body and committed the murders.

Which still makes more sense than the people and to this day insist Benoit was framed by Kevin Sullivan, or that Nancy must've killed Daniel and that's why Chris killed her, or whatever other "but he was a great wrestler, he couldn't have done it" bullshit they periodically float.

1 hour ago, Victator said:

I firmly believe Crane was murdered by his friend/hanger-on, John Henry Carpenter.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Afaik, Jericho still legitimately believes Benoit was literally possessed by a demon.

Note I'm using "literally" correctly. He thinks a spirit (?) from hell took over Benoit's body and committed the murders.

Which still makes more sense than the people and to this day insist Benoit was framed by Kevin Sullivan, or that Nancy must've killed Daniel and that's why Chris killed her, or whatever other "but he was a great wrestler, he couldn't have done it" bullshit they periodically float.

There's also Billy Jack's theory that Chris found out that Nancy and Vince McMahon were having an affair and that Daniel was actually Vince's son which caused him to snap.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

Not to be confused with John Howard Carpenter

Yes, the director of Halloweeen, The Thing, They Live, Escape from New York, Escape from LA, Prince of Darkness, In the Mouth of Madness, etc. did not murder Bob Crane.