4. Kevin Owens for Dean Ambrose
  5. Rusev/Lana for Miz/Maryse
  6. New Day for Slater & Rhyno
  7. Titus O'Neil for Apollo Crews
  8. Sami Zayn for Kalisto
  9. ??? for Bray Wyatt

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I love when going over all the not fun looking bumps on the show you all forget Xavier Woods's soul leaving his body on the shatter machine

Pretty sure he needed to be in the ambulance with Reigns with that. Nothing left to do but cry over the grave for the dearly departed Xavier Woods.

15 minutes ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

If things hold to form, the Shakeup may shake out like this:

1. Charlotte Flair for Alexa Bliss
  2. Emma for Mickie James
  3. Curtis Axel for Curt Hawkins
  4. Kevin Owens for Dean Ambrose
  5. Rusev/Lana for Miz/Maryse
  6. New Day for Slater & Rhyno
  7. Titus O'Neil for Apollo Crews
  8. Sami Zayn for Kalisto
  9. ??? for Bray Wyatt

Good job. I speculated in the superstar shakeup thread the secondary titles may change shows unlike the colour coordinated ones. Perhap Ambrose loses the IC title on his last SD Live/"complete his contract for the brand" so Kevin Owens stays on RAW with the US belt?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

That's so Daniel Bryan that I bet it happens.  Trade the Intercontinental title away and then pray that Baron Corbin can win it back on the next show.

The other "so D-Bry" thing is allow your world champ defend his title on the other company's brand against a guy on their roster.

And that would be another "Bryan being Bryan" moment - finally getting Cesaro and not having a world title for him to compete for

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Good job. I speculated in the superstar shakeup thread the secondary titles may change shows unlike the colour coordinated ones. Perhap Ambrose loses the IC title on his last SD Live/"complete his contract for the brand" so Kevin Owens stays on RAW with the US belt?

That's a real possibility.  Have Ambrose drop the IC belt to Corbin at Payback (looks like it's setting up to be something of a cross-brand PPV) and pick someone else in KO's spot. As Brian said, Samoa Joe would be a great fit and it allows him to get out of the orbit of the Authority, whenever they return to TV.

• Like 1

Disappointed that Alexa is off SDL as she was a consistent highlight every week and my favorite to watch but hopefully she is able to still shine on Raw. That was an obvious switch but I was surprised to see Mickie go too. They can at least make the Raw women's division much better than what it's been.

• Like 1

I missed the first half of the show. But I was not expecting the hilarity of that Braun beatdown that he gave to Roman. It would have been great had he just stopped with the flinging the stretcher gag. The ambulance just took it up a whole other level of gold. I kinda wish Braun just stole the ambulance with him in it and the rest of the shows we'd get WWE twitter reports of the ambulance speeding along one of the turnpikes as Braun goes to dump Roman into the Long Island Sound.

When I heard Bray Wyatt moved to RAW I was like "wow, Daniel Bryan really is a horrible GM letting the WWE champion leave the show" but than I remembered Orton was WWE champion and I was both relieved and sad at the same time.

5 hours ago, Brysynner said:

So I'm thinking about this superstar shakeup and the thing is WWE said there were only going to be 9 superstars moving? So assuming Maryse counts as a WWE Superstar that leaves only 2 superstars to move to Smackdown. So my best guess is they call up the Icons from NXT, move Roman and Big E to SDL.

There were 11 individuals moved just from SDL to RAW (12 if you count Otunga)

If you pair Miz and Maryse and Slater & Rhyno that puts the number at exactly at 9

So I am pretty sure the 9 meant superstars moving to RAW

SDL will probably get at least 7 back (not counting Saxton)

• Like 1

Wasn't Almas supposed to be getting called up?  I'd imagine he'll go to Smackdown if he does, no idea if he'll count as one of the replacements for those sent to Raw or not.

Alexa has been one of the most improved people on the SD roster this past year.  I've dug her mic work and she's gotten a lot better in the ring and being able to work with more experienced women on Raw will only help her.  Of course that requires the booking department to do a competent job.

• Like 1