DVDVR Message Board

Fight Kits, USADA, & Fighter Union Table Scrap Chaos (Make Cyborg Great Again Edition)

Elsalvajeloco

Brock Lesnar has re-entered the USADA testing pool. Apparently, there are rumors he wants to fight on 11/4 but he wouldn't be able to return until December anyway due to suspension.

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

One article I read said that he also froze his suspension by retiring, so he's had 5 months of not being in the test pool.

Yep, that would be the reason.

• 5 weeks later...

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/22/jon-jones-tests-fails-drug-test-steroids-ufc-214-cormier-title-stripped/

I don't want to say I told you so.    Well I won't I will let the majority of MMA fans tell you so.   You can't fix stupid sometimes  

The worse part of this bullshit is that Cormier is probably going to get the belt back and then we have to go back to the nightmare for a 3rd time.  

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/22/jon-jones-tests-fails-drug-test-steroids-ufc-214-cormier-title-stripped/

I don't want to say I told you so.    Well I won't I will let the majority of MMA fans tell you so.   You can't fix stupid sometimes  

I feel so bad for DC. He got crushed in career ending fashion and got mocked by wiseguys for crying after, and it turns out the guy who beat him was on the gas. If Cormier sued him I would have absolutely no problem with it.

as long as Dana White is running the company Jon Jones will get as many chances as he wants.  I mean you would think after the 2nd or 3rd fuck up that would be it.  Nope coddled him again.  And to be honest, UFC 214 did great business and chances are Jones vs Cormier III will do the same business because MMA fans have made excuses for the jerk so far why the fuck stop now.  In fact Cormier will probably be more hated than Jones still 

By the way if this should be in the USADA thread, let me know

By the way I am not in the "Jones can't beat Cormier unless he is on roids" camp.  He could have been Chael Sonnen cycled off and look like shit and he was so in the head of Cormier that he would have won.  It would have been more competitive but I don't think Daniel would be have won.

Which is exactly I don't want a Jones vs Cormier III

WME-IMG maybe having some buyer's remorse. Feritta brothers looking smart for selling high. Unless GSP sticks around they really don't have the PPV sellers they used to. Not saying they can't get more but for PPV buyrates, they will probably be on the lower side for the next year or so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

By the way if this should be in the USADA thread, let me know

Yeah, drug test failures/potential USADA doping violations would be in the USADA thread.