DVDVR Message Board

2016 NFL: WEEK EIGHT

Dolfan in NYC

13 minutes ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I think Lawful Metal is doing a running joke which oddly is working. If Mario retires after this year he might be able to say it again, depending on how generous he is feeling.

I thought Mario was pretty good when he was here.  But, oddly enough, he wouldn't be the best Defensive End the Texans have ever had. 

2 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Packers have released Knile Davis.  

According to NFL.com, this essentially negates the trade, since no pick will be transferred to KC. 

Of course they did.

Off to find another fantasy RB who isn't crippled or on bye

The Packers are down to a FB who looks uncomfortable holding a football, a practice squad guy who gets no touches and Rodgers deciding to start running for his life again because they have no other option. That and the occasional shove a WR in the backfield thing which can only last so long. And neither guy we use for that, Cobb and Ty Montgomery, were playing yesterday.

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

The Packers are down to a FB who looks uncomfortable holding a football, a practice squad guy who gets no touches and Rodgers deciding to start running for his life again because they have no other option. That and the occasional shove a WR in the backfield thing which can only last so long. And neither guy we use for that, Cobb and Ty Montgomery, were playing yesterday.

I think Starks should be back soon but yeah our running game is WRs and Rodgers.

Fucking Thompson!