DVDVR Message Board

THE 2016 WORLD SERIES

Dolfan in NYC

Joe West was SO CLOSE to getting his "eject someone from a world series game" merit badge.  Had Strop all riled up with that non-call of low strikes and he pulled his mask off immediately and everything.

And that inconsiderate catcher had to ruin EVERYTHING by doing his job and going out to the mound and calming the guy down.  Poor Joe West just can't catch a break :D

• Like 1

I'm beyond happy to see the Cubs take it to game 7.  This is a strange, strange year.  Really hoping they win it because that's a long-ass time full of heartache and close calls.  I'm on the bandwagon to a degree but respect lifelong fans who stuck it out.

Well that was a hell of a way to start game 7 :o

Man I would love to be in Chicago right now.   The nervous tension combined with the slight optimism over a 2 run lead has got to making people sick.  And boy bringing in Lester and Ross is looking like a terrible decision now

Lester in in relief.  Ross comes in to catch with him.

Throwing Error and Wild Pitch allow 2 Cleveland runs.

Next half inning, Ross hits a solo home run.

Ross has already announced his retirement after this season.

They need to pull Lester before Ross' spot comes up again so that can be the last at-bat of his career.

[Still bummed Edgar Renteria decided to play in 2011 and messed up his chance at this]