DVDVR Message Board

Games of Thrones Unsullied thread

elizium

Er, I should've said Hodor's is the most protected version of the Northern Claw, not the most over.

He only gets mad enough to bust it out once at year at the super card but when he does IT IS DEATH. Piledriver in Mexico Death.

• Like 1

Joffrey's grandfather had him killed, right? I'd use his name but except for Joffrey, One-armed man, and Bolivar, I have no idea who any of the characters are.

The show has made it pretty clear that, no, Tywin Lannister had nothing to do with the death of the king.  Lady Tyrell and Littlefinger conspired together.

Half the time I'm watching it is with my brother who's read all the books and even has that goddamn sword in his living room, and the other half I have no fucking clue what's going on because I didn't watch the first 2 seasons and I hate his audio commentary anyway.

BUT AM I WRONG REGARDING TYWIN?? Because I think I'm right (shocking~!)

Tywin says he wasn't even wiling to kill Tyrion, for all he resents him.

If he wouldn't kill Tyrion, it stands to reason that he wouldn't kill Joffrey (who after all had way more upside and use, being king).  Not that Tywin isn't ruthless enough to take full advantage of Joffrey's death and no doubt considers it for the overall best that Joffrey died.

The Tyrells, on the other hand, obviously gain a lot from killing Joffrey and have no qualms about doing so since he's NOT their blood relative and they've already shown in the past that one king is as good as another to them.  Also Tommen is (as far as anyone can tell) much easier for Margaery to manipulate, and far less likely to shoot her with a crossbow when he's [trying to] reaching sexual climax.

I can totally see how one could come to that conclusion, seeing as how quick Tywin created a deal to get Jamie's sperm back on the market and Tyrion out of the fucking way.

But I think he's just that quick.

I swear right before they offed him I was thinking to myself "He might just be the absolute worst fucking character to ever be on television, it's not even worth watching it because of him." And next thing I know he's pulling a Jim Morrison (too soon?).

Question: Sophie Turner is 18 now. Maisie Williams will be next year. If Sansa and Arya suddenly start doing nude/topless scenes, would you be all "Hell Yeah! BOOBIES!", or would you be all "Ugh, little kids man, that's gross"?

I don't think I'd say "Hell Yeah! BOOBIES!" Now Sansa is nothing short of gorgeous, so I wouldn't complain. But I don't want to see Arya in that light. She's way too bad ass and I'm afraid it'd involve Hound.

Before you guys go and get this thread locked, we'll end this discussion now and i am going to give you a little spoiler... There is nothing to indicate that Sansa or Arya will be involved in any nude scenes. 

Back to Battle Royal talk. 

• Like 1

Question: Sophie Turner is 18 now. Maisie Williams will be next year. If Sansa and Arya suddenly start doing nude/topless scenes, would you be all "Hell Yeah! BOOBIES!", or would you be all "Ugh, little kids man, that's gross"?

I am in my forties so yeah.  "Ick, little kids, man..."

If this thread gets locked, i hope everyone has to post in the maesters thread.

Well, after that tangent this thread certainly can't be called "unsullied" anymore, anyway...

• Like 4

Before you guys go and get this thread locked, we'll end this discussion now and i am going to give you a little spoiler... There is nothing to indicate that Sansa or Arya will be involved in any nude scenes. 

Back to Battle Royal talk. 

I THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SPOILER FREE AND A SAFE HAVEN FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVEN'T READ THE BOOKS.

(kidding)