DVDVR Message Board

Games of Thrones Unsullied thread

elizium

Tyrion's head on a pole match.

"They square off tonight in a King's Landing Death Match, meaning the loser will be bound down and beheaded, IN THE CENTER OF THE RING"

Lol, I'm glad i'm not the only one that watches Game of Thrones similar to how i watch wrestling.

I always tell my girlfriend things like: "You see, now that they slowly turned Jamie face, so now this and this, etc etc..."

This goes out to Tyrion...

Tyrion proved that contrary to the Chris Rock bit, there is indeed sex in the Champagne Room but only if you are the pimp that owns the fucking Champagne Room and the Champagne in it..

'Twas a weak shank though.

Disagree strongly... it was right where the Hound told her to stick the pointy end (the heart) and without hesitation. In fact, I thought it added strongly in Arya's development as a cold-hearted killer.

Nah. We know how long Aryas little miniature sword is and we know how much was still sticking out of that dudes chest. Thing couldn't have went in more than a couple inches.

Wife had been out of town for a couple weeks so last night consisted of three episodes in a row. Twas awesome. I'm completely on board with Tyrion winning the award. He's been gold.

EPISODE 7: YOU CANNOT GIVE UP ON THE GRAVY

The best filler episode. We knew it was coming, because they had to scale it back after last week's big show.

Mountain vs. Obe was my dream match, but I thought it was too perfect, more perfect than my Bronn/Jammer match - but here we are and it's fucking on. This is the best possible solution and it'll solidify Obe as a main eventer easy. I would say his speech and the director deciding to stay on Dinklage was maybe the best moment of the entire show - even better than Tyrion's MONSTER A MONSTER speech.

So while Obe and Mountain will be in the main event we might be getting a hell of a tag team bout with feuding partners Arya & The Hound vs. Pod the Bod & Big Gal. This is like the Rockers vs. the Hart Foundation. If Sansa and Littlefinger get involved it'll be like adding Well Dunn.

The "We Don't Listen To Jon Snow" shit is tiring and dumb. There's really no strong motivation behind it other than, "We need opposition." 

Thankfully Tubby lost his push for now. Instead they found the superior fat boy worker in Gravy Train - who brought the goods in his scene. It's like going from Bastion Booger to Super Porky.

Sansa vs. The Suckler was like a bad divas match between two heels that they just put in for a piss break. In retrospect, all those scenes between Large Marge and Sansa would have been better if Sansa would throw in shit like "But I really wanted to be an architect." She's got some mad snow castle skills.

Littlefinger winning the MoonDoor Match was huge for his team, so they went from being Well Dunn to the Men on a Mission.

Final thought: Who would win in a Game of Thrones Moondoor Battle Royal?

• Like 5

Oh man, I just remembered Jorah's massive influx of swagger after his scene with Dany. What a clown. "You may have her body, but I've got something more important... her mind."

He says to himself when he's hugging his Special Edition Daenarys Body Pillow available through the MoeSuperKawaiiGoT shop on ebay.

Don't fall for knockoffs folks:

il_340x270.477424529_22cd.jpg

• Like 2

Final thought: Who would win in a Game of Thrones Moondoor Battle Royal?

I don't think Samwell would fit through, so him.

Nor Pod, depending on his state of arousal...so maybe him, if he can maintain.

tumblr_n5stpi9xLj1sh9j8fo6_r1_250.gif

Yeah.  That feels right.

It's obvious The Mountain would win The Rumble after just coming back to the show. Tyrion wouldn't even be in the match making the audience shit on everyone else.

He would probably be in the running for Titty Master though.

• Like 1

The Mountain would get the Big Man spot where everyone just attacks him and tosses him over. Bah Gawd it took 3 Sell Swords, 4 Night's Watch, and 3 Kingsguard to take the big man down!

Little Finger is clearly trying to go Ric Flair '92. 

• Like 1

It's obvious The Mountain would win The Rumble after just coming back to the show. Tyrion wouldn't even be in the match making the audience shit on everyone else.

What do you mean by "would?"  He did, why do you think he was cutting all those jabronies in half?  The Rumble would come down to The Mountain, Oberyn, Barriston Selmy, The Hound, and maybe Brienne has an outside chance.  If Jaime still had his right hand, he'd have a chance, but no one else in Westeros would be able to compete with any of those guys.  There are a couple of people the show hasn't revealed yet who may be contenders, but the consensus bad asses of Westeros are The Mountain, Oberyn, The Hound, and Barriston Selmy everyone else is just everyone else. 

Who gets the comedy 10-second elimination? 

Pycelle

Who gets the "Oh, who did they piss off to end their push" elimination?: 

Daaaaarioooh Naharrraaaaall.

Who gets the "I can't believe his feet didn't touch the earth below...oh, he's dead again right away" spot?

Davos?

Yeah but his 'Ice Sword Execution' finishing move always got a reaction out of the audience.

Maybe just a run in spot to save Jon or Arya from being eliminated while taking out a Lannister or 2?

Nah.  Ned's hold is The Northern Claw.  Starks = Von Erichs.

All the kids use it too, however, the best/most over version of the Nothern Claw actually belongs to Hodor.

• Like 1