DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Thunderstruck

Rev Ray

If they were to update the show and only have one bailiff, it would have to be Big E. He can do dry wit like Roz but still be a lovable goofball like Bull and he's obviously big enough to be intimidating when the story or a gag calls for that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JonnyLaw said:

I think I'd go Sami over D-Bry for Harry.   D-Bry wouldn't be able to keep from laughing and ruining takes.

Kane could pull off the John Astin casting.  "But I'm feeling much better now..."

So in your headcanon, Sami Zayn is Kane's son.

17 hours ago, Cristobal said:

I don't see an easy fit for Harry, so I say go surrealist with it instead. Make Tajiri "Taj-Harry". Have him only speak Japanese, without subtitles, and have everyone react like they understood him perfectly.

I don't know what's going on in your mind with thoughts like these, but I'm really liking this scenario the best.  Bravo, sir.

Re: the cosplay options for Finn:  He seems to gravitate toward what's popular.  What's been recently released on television?  Hey, Luke Cage ... he could even join New Day!

On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 0:37 AM, caley said:

How does Rusev-Reigns get any time?  I wonder if someone is getting the Sheamus-Bryan 11 second treatment?  With Rusev-Reigns going so long tonight, I can't help but wonder if Rusev walks into an opening match spear to cut some time off the show.

*COUGH!*

• Like 1