AUGUST 2016 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

1 hour ago, PetrolCB said:

Right leg, mid-thigh. 

On a sidenote, here's some creeps... 

Hide contents

VNrymO.jpg

i4WRd8.jpg

Becky looks like she'd rather be swimming in feces. That dude is the very definition of neckbeard. And the guy with Nikki looks like he's never known the affectionate touch of a female.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Sammo~! said:

Between Dusty's Dustyisms and Finn's accent you wouldn't be able to understand 40% of the conversation. It would be must see TV.

Give people money for each line of dialogue they guess correctly and it would be the greatest game show ever.

• Like 1

Becky looks like she's blinking S.O.S. in her pic.  

If you're still looking for Cornette face:  locate the pic of Meltzer sitting in his chair at the desk, then look at like 2 o'clock from him i head over.  It's partially buried by Meltzer faces.

*EDIT*  I also like that Noam and Finn are like a pair of dogs that need to stick their heads out the window

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChrisM said:

Becky looks like she'd rather be swimming in feces. That dude is the very definition of neckbeard. And the guy with Nikki looks like he's never known the affectionate touch of a female.

I don't know what it says about me that my response is "That's Brie, not Nikki," but there it is.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

Right leg, mid-thigh. 

On a sidenote, here's some creeps... 

Reveal hidden contents

VNrymO.jpg

i4WRd8.jpg

I don't know why Becky looks so worried.  It looks like the guy has both arms wrapped around her,  He's going to have to loosen his grip at least partially to grab the chloroform.

Becky has nothing to worry about.

• Like 4

Why is that a pose that is happening?  Why in the hell is there a "yes, touching!" policy on photos with WWE women wrestlers?

Unless this is a trick and these guys are being distracted while someone sneaks up behind them and microchips them for future tracking and behavioral studies related to processed corn chip marketing no one should be encouraging this.

CHALK LINES AND WIDE ANGLE LENSES PEOPLE!!!

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, piranesi said:

Why is that a pose that is happening?  Why in the hell is there a "yes, touching!" policy on photos with WWE women wrestlers?

Unless this is a trick and these guys are being distracted while someone sneaks up behind them and microchips them for future tracking and behavioral studies related to processed corn chip marketing no one should be encouraging this.

CHALK LINES AND WIDE ANGLE LENSES PEOPLE!!!

In all seriousness, this.  Without being a SJW, it's not so much the awkwardness of the guys in the pics, it's the poses themselves.  Rippa and I perplexed at why the women had to be groped in those pics.  Where the hell was WWE media relations to stop those poses and just do the side-by-side poses like in the Sasha pic?

I assume there were would be none of the same poses with fans and, say, Rusev.

• Like 1