DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: Week 1

Dolfan in NYC

It's nothing to do with this crew in general, but I realized I'd rather have an option where I could watch the game with only the noises of the game, instead of commentary. I've been taking a few minutes to mute all tye games I've watched today, and I find myself much more engaged with what all the players are doing. It's better than having someone constantly talking to you.

A few times I was able to remove commentary from the game by turning down the center channel with surround sound. Unfortunately it doesn't work consistently but when it does it is great.

GREG OLSEN YOU STUPID FUCKER YOU HAVE TO HOLD ONTO THAT

Oh yeah - the season definitely has started now :-)

Rippa and Jenn are a great duo.

The Bucs D must think they're playing Mutant League Football with the way they're knocking out these Jets receivers. 

At least I was able to enjoy that from the game.

Woke up from a nap in time to see a German suplex during the jets/bucs game

That was a nice suplex from Ellis Lankster.

At least the Panthers can take solace in the fact that they are in the same division as the Bucs

Good Lord is Tampa Bay not good

HA!

God the Bucs are terrible and stupid

Yeah... I can not argue with this. It was bad enough having to watch an inept game, but to lose it in such a stupid way was incredibly disappointing.

BTW - a stat I saw on Twitter which I will never ever check because I am way too lazy.

Today marked the first time an Andy Reid coached team held a team to less than 3 points

But, at least the Bucs aren't the Jaguars. What a poor team they are. At least there's more than a decent chance they're getting Clowney for next year.

Meanwhile, VINTAGE Tony Romo.

That was a hell of a game between the Packers and Niners. Result was what I expected, but still gutted they didn't get more time at the end to try for the endzone, hell of a job by the SF defenders preventing Cobb from getting out of bounds. Pain slightly tempered by the fact that I have Kaepernick in one league and Rodgers in another.

BUT HOW WILL YOU KNOW ABOUT JAMES SPAFER IN THE BLACKLIST!!!!

As a renowned, um....Spaferhead, I need to know what he's doing at all times.

Posted Image

ALL times.