DVDVR Message Board

[SEPTEMBER] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

Territorial

I just googled and came up with this regarding the Bone Street Krew which, if true, makes that SS95 team make a lot more sense.Apparently this is from an interview with Mark Canterbury on IYH -Mark talked about how they were able to hang out with all the cliques, one night they would hang out with Undertaker and Yokozuna and the next night they would hang out with HHH and HBK. They mentioned the "BSK", which Jack curiously commented on, and although the Godwinns did not want to tell what "BSK" stood for they eventually told the story. First they said call the Deadman, but then they told then IYH crew that it stood for "Bone Street Krew". Yoko and Undertaker came up with it, all the members got tattoos, including Godfather, Savio Vega, Crush, Paul Bearer, & Rikishi.

Even imagining the worst of what Nash/Shawn/Hall lobbied or didn't lobby for, Taker existed in his own axis, didn't need a title to be over and would have been virtually unfuckable anyway given his standing.

I found it odd too - and that's with Moody being a real-life mortician, which is...well not really something I can wrap my mind around actually being or having a passion for. Maybe I need to watch Six Feet Under reruns or something.

Percy talked about this in one of his ROH shoot interviews. He basically said he gets that a lot and maybe it is morbid or whatever to some, but that he feels there is a great deal of personal satisfaction to be found in making things as easy and as comfortable as possible for the departed's family during one of the most traumatic experiences of their lives. He seemed to look at it less as a fascination with death or the death and more as a service to the families.