MM16: 2nd RDC - REY MISTERIO JR vs. BAYLEY  

103 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

REY MISTERIO JR

vs. Myzteziz

Fénix, Psycho Clown, Rey Mysterio Jr. vs Brian Cage, El Mesías, Myzteziz

BAYLEY

vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ihoa3_nxt-takeover-london-bayley-vs-nia-jax-nxt-women-s-championship_sport

vs. Nia Jax*

* - 1001 Match selection

I love you Rey and you've shown that you can still go at a really high level but you're against one of the best babyfaces around today, Bayley is amazing and I would argue that she has shown that she may be the best of the 4 horsewomen with the work she's done since August. Just continuing to be great and making her opponents look amazing every match against everyone they throw at her. Sasha is the boss and she is amazing but we've mostly seen her be amazing against BEcky, Bayley and Charlotte while Bayley has shown she is amazing against everybody. Her character work, her selling, both physical and emotional, are top notch. She is one of the top workers in WWE right now.

Bayley had a legitimately good match with Carmella, and somehow had a 13+ minute match with Nia Jax that was really good. Rey is one of the best baby faces of all time, but Bayley is the best right now.

Rey can still go and put out quality matches BUT damn, the only person who had a better year over the course of the voting period was Sasha Banks!

I love rooting for Rey like I love rooting for Spider-Man but Bayey?

Well shit she is my new Peter Parker!

James

I don't actively avoid Rey Mysterio fans when I see them in public.  This has legitimately happened with Bayley fans more than once.

Not that that's why I voted the way I did.  I'm sure the joshi fans are wayyyyyyyy worse.  I just really love Rey and saw one of the greatest matches I've ever seen taped during the voting period... it just won't air until the summer or some shit.

Bayley vs. Sasha, MOTYC...TWICE.

I'll admit I've seen almost none of Rey's stuff from 2015 but he'd have to be walking on goddamn water to beat Bayley's 2015.

I don't actively avoid Rey Mysterio fans when I see them in public.  This has legitimately happened with Bayley fans more than once.

Is it court ordered that you stay away from little girls

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Not voting because I haven't seen Rey. But Bayley, in some ways, is the new Rey. Mysterio broke out because of his crazy high spots. He found himself on the short list of best wrestlers ever because he was able to become an all-time great underdog that was the size of a lot of kids buying his masks. He fought bullies and friends who deceived him and always kept his code. (At least on WWE TV.)

Bayley's the same way. But she's connected with a completely different type of audience. She hasn't had a chance to do it on the big roster yet, obviously. But she's the heart-and-soul of NXT. She didn't get called up for a good reason. She's invaluable in her role as the lovable babyface on top and helping the new class of women's wrestlers get experience.

The two Sasha matches were MOTD level great.

Her match against Becky Lynch on her march to the tile was very good. Her match against Charlotte was even better.

The match against Nia was one of the great carry jobs ever. Nia had less than 10 televised matches at the time of that match.

Bayley had a really great match against Carmella, where she had to work as the favorite, and then turned around a few minutes later and was in an even better tag match with Carmella against Nia and Eva.

She's wonderful.

I'm not sure who I am voting for in this one.  Love Bayley's character and the series with Sasha.  I remember a really good Charlotte match to set up the Brooklyn main event as well.  

On the other hand, that Nia Jax match was GARBAGE and I can't believe people are using that as an argument for Bayley.  I might vote for Rey simply out of spite for this talking point.

I guess my main thing is, I think the gap between Sasha and Bayley is pretty fucking big.  I'm not saying Sasha carried her, but Sasha made those damn matches.

Give into the hatred, JRAG.  Let it flow through you.  I'll buy you a bootleg Rey mask from Olvera Street sometime

I think Jrag gives into the hate plenty... he doesn't need encouragement

Give into the hatred, JRAG.  Let it flow through you.  I'll buy you a bootleg Rey mask from Olvera Street sometime

I think Jrag gives into the hate plenty... he doesn't need encouragement

Says the man who hates the most lovable character of all:

t25-santino-marella.jpg[