DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Y2AJPowers Exploding 3-7-16

MGFanJay

So wrestling Twitter tells me that Dave also said that it is New Day vs. League of Nation at Mania and they are doing it "for a specific reason"

Now I am terrified as to what that is going to be

Rusev's going to become the fourth member of New Day, isn't he? Because.... unicorns (that's already more thought than Creative will put into it).

Anyone else notice Lana was wearing her Dolph Ziggler valet outfit when she beat down Brie?

Yes. But why would she do that?

She liked being introduced to acid washed denim and other late 80s fashions. Ziggler also introduced her to hair metal. In Russia, Ratt watches you!

• Like 1

So wrestling Twitter tells me that Dave also said that it is New Day vs. League of Nation at Mania and they are doing it "for a specific reason"

Now I am terrified as to what that is going to be

Because wins & losses aren't specific enough.

Well that is the end of Team Dad Bod with them being boyfriends wearing matching shirts and all. Looking all cute and shit.

tumblr_o3p64as9Ui1tmayhio1_540.png

I mean look at them? They look like they are attending church and the pastor is going on a homophobic tirade and they look like they are low key reflecting on their "sinful" relationship. I don't care if AJ Styles were to read this post and hate me because he can't take a joke and he is homophobic as hale(yes I am aware that hell is not spelled that way). This is the only way I can enjoy most feuds in the WWE because they are usually bland as hell.

Why do people even trust Jericho in any tag team scenario? He is worse than Shawn Michaels. What even is Jericho mad about? That they were called Y2AJ instead of Jeristyles? Anybody pick up the subtext that this feud began because Jericho has this creepy fascination with AJ? Like looking back at it, he is always ogling at AJ and talks about him incessantly. Like how before NXT every Diva feud had a lesbian vibe to it, but not really unintentional because patriarchy and fetishizing of lesbians.

And Becky telling her girlfriend Sasha to hurry up and stop doing makeup so they can go on their datehave their match was adorable. And Becky is like this peppy girlfriend that smiles all the time and has all the energy to do shit while Sasha is like dad who rather not go anywhere because it is Sunday and football is on.

Gotta give the WWE props for the Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn matchup at Wrestlemania. It certainly is better than Kevin vs AJ and this feud has a year's worth of anticipation in it. I do doubt the health of Sami Zayn after Takeover., however. If he even survives the match to even wrestle Owens. This match is too big to be a squash match and needs time.

wut

tumblr_o2xhh6hoIn1t0ik4co1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

RIPPA banned 'im. So that's two actual Wrestlers he's banned from the board... 3 if he banned Bubba Dudley, but I think Dudley Do-right just left of his own accord.

The match is happening so Daniel Bryan can be on the show. Bryan and Rusev will be in the corners of their ladies, I'd bet.

I'll honestly be surprised if Bryan ever appears on WWE TV again in an official capacity.

Shows how out of the loop I am, who was it

20130807_642xvariable_NXT-SSpg-template_

nb: It almost certainly wasn't actually him. But I accused him of being Woods and he didn't deny it... and he always posted UUDD videos in the games folder right after they went up.

The match is happening so Daniel Bryan can be on the show. Bryan and Rusev will be in the corners of their ladies, I'd bet.

I'll honestly be surprised if Bryan ever appears on WWE TV again in an official capacity.

I would expect him to go into the HOF, unless he leaves the company on bad terms.

I could see Hall Of Fame, yes.  Putting him on regular TV again is just asking for fans to think "comeback" in the backs of their minds.  We know Regal had career-ending neck surgery, but NXT viewers still wish they could see him in one more match since he's visible on TV and fresh in our minds.