DVDVR Message Board

Raw is McMahonaMania 2-22-16

MGFanJay

My prediction for how the ambrose/Brock match will go:

I'm actually worried it's going to go down like the Undertaker vs Jeff Hardy match where Undertaker won and the rub Hardy got was shaking Undertaker's hand. Short of Ambrose winning, I'm hoping it goes down like Austin vs Bret Hart, and less Undertaker vs Jeff Hardy.

Sasha/Becky/Charlotte will be the co-main event I bet, and will get a better reaction than Reigns/HHH.

lee-corso1.jpg

Are you questioning that the triple threat will be the co-main, or that it'll get a better reaction than Reigns/HHH? I think both of those are real possibilities in the current landscape.

You're not alone. I hate it. I was amused when I heard a couple segments about it on NPR. Same with the Your Mom's House podcast.

Listened to the NPR podcast on it. I don't want to police how women speak, but it is a horrible promo voice. The whole time Charlotte was speaking, I was not sure if she was asking a question or making a statement because of the stupid inflection at the end of her sentences. I get that if they can't help sounding like valley girls, and maybe I should get used to it. 

Dammit, I feel bad because it was kind of sexist. 

I would like to just say that the New Day vs. Lucha Dragons/Neville match was awesome but no one will remember it thanks to the segment it followed and having TWO ad breaks crammed in at the front of it.

God Bless crazy ass Big E

Sasha/Becky/Charlotte will be the co-main event I bet, and will get a better reaction than Reigns/HHH.

lee-corso1.jpg

Are you questioning that the triple threat will be the co-main, or that it'll get a better reaction than Reigns/HHH? I think both of those are real possibilities in the current landscape.

No way either of those things happens.  The women's match is probably in the first or 2nd hour, and c'mon no one in that match is as over as Reigns or HHH, nor will they ever be.  HHH is the main event, with Taker & Brock right behind him.

lee-corso1.jpg

No way either of those things happens.  The women's match is probably in the first or 2nd hour, and c'mon no one in that match is as over as Reigns or HHH, nor will they ever be.  HHH is the main event, with Taker & Brock right behind him.

Also, they will probably decide in a week or two that the match needs a Bella and thereby ruin it.

lee-corso1.jpg

Also, they will probably decide in a week or two that the match needs a Bella and thereby ruin it.

Yeah I'm not even sure the Divas title match would be the top women's match.  They could probably throw a Total Divas match together with Paige, Nattie, Brie etc and if they wanted to throw in some other legends or celebs and put it higher on the card.