DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 12/17/15

victor

Darren Young was in the hospital about a week ago, getting tests done and stuff. But he was on RAW this week, advertising the "Cyber Monday 2" deal for WWEShop with Titus. So, who knows. Probably isn't cleared to wrestle yet, but can still do skits and stuff.

Also, Tyler Breeze wouldn't job to Mojo Rawley in NXT because he was a big fish in a small pond. Now he's on the main roster and he's a small fish in a huge pond. His status on the main roster is right on par with Titus O'Neil's place on the WWE roster. And are we really complaining about the beginning of a program between GOLDUST and Tyler Breeze? That's going to be amazing.

I see they're starting to build up Owens for his eventual match at JerryWorld with Brock Lesnar. :lol:

God, the League of Nations is the worst name for an international heel stable but holy shit is that a great roster. Claudio needs to reclaim his Swiss heritage and sign up with that clique.

I don't see the League of Apathy lasting that long, so Claudio should be fine. He should reclaim his Swiss heritage by being a Swiss banker that wears bedazzled suits.

I'm just going to throw this out there - Titus O'Neil is so much more valuable to the company than Breeze it isn't even funny, and the idea that Breeze deserves to be pushed over Titus is ridiculous.

Tyler Breeze is exactly where a worker with his character and ability belongs. He should be losing. To the overwhelming majority of the main roster.

• Like 2

I'm just going to throw this out there - Titus O'Neil is so much more valuable to the company than Breeze it isn't even funny, and the idea that Breeze deserves to be pushed over Titus is ridiculous.

Tyler Breeze is exactly where a worker with his character and ability belongs. He should be losing. To the overwhelming majority of the main roster.

Titus is pushing 40 and a sloppy muscle guy at a time where that's not the direction. Not sure what makes him so valuable.

• Like 1

For all the years they've spent looking for a "next Shawn Michaels", Tyler is the closest they've ever had to 92 HBK.

I am really sad they still haven't had him go with a "no punching the face" gimmick. He could probably get some good heat milking taking a slap on the outside and Summer rushing over to tend to him.

Sadly, The Miz all ready took the money maker schitck. You know Miz as the talent agent to a Hollywood stable wouldn't be so bad. Breeze as faceman, They have Summer as the sex symbol. Neville as the action star. Find them a muscle guy and they are set.

• Like 1

For all the years they've spent looking for a "next Shawn Michaels", Tyler is the closest they've ever had to 92 HBK.

I am really sad they still haven't had him go with a "no punching the face" gimmick. He could probably get some good heat milking taking a slap on the outside and Summer rushing over to tend to him.

Sadly, The Miz all ready took the money maker schitck. You know Miz as the talent agent to a Hollywood stable wouldn't be so bad. Breeze as faceman, They have Summer as the sex symbol. Neville as the action star. Find them a muscle guy and they are set.

Normally I would hate anything having to do with The Miz, but this is actually not a bad idea.  As long as he was only their mouthpiece, I could get behind him leading a midcard stable like this.

Normally I would hate anything having to do with The Miz, but this is actually not a bad idea.  As long as he was only their mouthpiece, I could get behind him leading a midcard stable like this.

I mean they keep him around because those cheap movies of his must make money somehow for them. He only wrestles on house shows now I think. It would be something interesting to help some guys who are floundering.

Too bad Dolph is already there ripping off 95-10 HBK

But Tyler does a *good* HBK cosplay.

This show was hilarious, especially the Goldust segment backstage with Tyler, man that was great.  I love crazy whacked out Goldust so much.  And the names they were reading off during the New Day match had me dying.  The Uncles Of Undulation cracked me up the most.  Please tell me someone has all those names written down somewhere.  When Booker & Lawler were adding names, Lawler "how about the Harlem Heaters?"  Booker "'C'mon man"  Lawler: "Or howabout the GI Bros?"  Booker "That could work"

And yeah during the first segment, Roman KILLED that guy who messed up on the backflip over the top rope and fucking splatted him on the ground!