DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2015 - WEEK THIRTEEN

RIPPA

I see they put Kellen Moore as backup officially, NOW IS HIS SHOT! Matt Cassel's bound to be benched eventually.

kellen_moore.jpg

Durr...

Wow, he actually looked better with the longer, shitty hair, that's hard to accomplish.

ap110224185626.jpg

Yeah that play was telegraphed a mile away. The Niner who picked it was lunging forward before the ball was even snapped.

"The Browns are plays for pride at this point..." Oh, Redzone Guy, hard to play for something you never had in the first place.

A very ugly game which I'm used to.  I love this report that the team is open to Kaepernick returning. Really?  Why because the offense is even worse without him?  We really needed to find that out?

And if I recall correctly, they put him on IR at a point in the season such that he can't.

So all they accomplish by leaking this report is to make themselves look like they don't know what they're doing.  Which they've already established.

Hakeem Nicks being a Giant again must have been a recent thing because I thought he went to a couple other teams

Think the only thing keeping turning Dolphins vs Ravens into the world largest sleep in is them playing Turn Down for What so loud it could be heard from 10 miles out

Ahahahaha that sums up the 49ers this season.

Bears literally give the 49ers a free touchdown and like 4 guys knock it forward for Touchback because nobody knows how to fall on a ball.

Or work as a team.