DVDVR Message Board

2015-2016 NCAA FOOTBALL OFFSEASON

RIPPA

Speedy Noil is also possibly/probably being suspended for 2 games and also possibly/probably transferring.

Going deeper into rumors, some of the big money guys (and maybe the admin) might make a run at Sumlin to fire him with cause and void his ~$18 million contract buyout.

LOL. I'd hate to be the one had to explain to them that "We foolishly rushed to overpay a guy based on the play of one transcendent QB and now regret it horribly" does not consitute "with cause."

Surely you've seen the video of Sumlin so drunk he can't walk being carried to his hotel room by 2 dudes? It was leaked after the Ole Miss game, but supposedly is from 2 years ago. Anyway, with what happened with Sark, they may go the same route, and rumor has it they've been sitting on stuff like this, and worse, *just in case*.

Looks like Will Grier is going to be leaving the University of Florida and transferring to another school. I guess that means the Gators are stuck with Treon Harris for another year. God that's gonna suck. They will be lucky to win 5 games with that shitty offense. Hopefully the big time freshman that is coming in 2016 will be better.

Looks like Will Grier is going to be leaving the University of Florida and transferring to another school. I guess that means the Gators are stuck with Treon Harris for another year. God that's gonna suck. They will be lucky to win 5 games with that shitty offense. Hopefully the big time freshman that is coming in 2016 will be better.

I think they have a couple of Freshman recruits coming in that they are excited about. I seriously doubt that Harris will be starting next year.

Uga IX passed away last night.

Damn good dog. 

At least Russ dies of natural causes, which is more than you can say for his predecessors.

fark_5buBxJuUryItmdDoOU4ttK40YBg_zpsr7jf

A) Uga I, 1956-66. B) Uga III, 1972-81. C) Uga V, 1990-99. D) Uga VIII, 2010-11. Yes, the UGAs are melting. UGA VII (not shown) barely lasted one year before he passed away.
They REALLY need to torch the Seilers (UGA owners) and find some dogs that aren't getting bred into oblivion.
  • Like 1

Chip's phone probably hasn't stopped ringing yet. He'll land somewhere soon. 

That's because he set up an auto-call service for this situation to make himself feel important. They're all from his home computer.

Nick's afraid of the NFL, he's never going back.

I don't think he's scared of the NFL. I just think at this point he realizes that he's not got many years left and why take a short term challenge when he knows it's going to take a 2-3 years at least to build a successful team in a league that is not known for giving guys 2-3 years anymore.

I don't think he's scared of the NFL. I just think at this point he realizes that he's not got many years left and why take a short term challenge when he knows it's going to take a 2-3 years at least to build a successful team in a league that is not known for giving guys 2-3 years anymore.

He tucked his tail and ran after two seasons in Miami. Like a more successful Bobby Petrino, minus the sleeping with staffers.

Honestly, if Alabama wins the title this year, I can see Nick retiring and working as a talking head for one of the networks.

He tucked his tail and ran after two seasons in Miami. Like a more successful Bobby Petrino, minus the sleeping with staffers.

Honestly, if Alabama wins the title this year, I can see Nick retiring and working as a talking head for one of the networks.

ESPN and Fox Sports would have a bidding WAR!

He clearly made a mistake coming back. Granted, there was no way for him to know that at the time, and he had no reason to think he wouldn't keep his hot streak rolling into this season, but he created a lot of bad tape for himself that wouldn't have been out there if he had come out after 2014.

Braxton Miller probably regrets not going somewhere else and at least trying to play QB, too, as the Harvin-like role Urb sold him on never really materialized over the course of the season.