DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL - WEEK TEN

Dolfan in NYC

This is a fun week as I get to see Rippa curse out the despicable Patriots.

Think I saw something somewhere that said the Giants are the only team the Patriots haven't beaten since 2008. I mean, I get that they only play once every four years (Super Bowls not withstanding), but that's still a pretty impressive figure.

The Thursday game is going to break your TV's, with the Bills in RED(FUCK you NIKE, those are PATS colors) and the Jets in green. . .. 

Bills in red is fucking weird, but I love colour on colour matchups, wish it would happen more often in sports. Especially in football where its not like you go on these multi-game road trips and would have to carry multiple sets of equipment.

Think I saw something somewhere that said the Giants are the only team the Patriots haven't beaten since 2008. I mean, I get that they only play once every four years (Super Bowls not withstanding), but that's still a pretty impressive figure.

Yeah - they have only played 3 times and the stat is a little weasley

The Pats beat the Giants famously in the last game of the 07 season (the 38-35 shootout that got the Pats to 16-0 where the Giants didn't rest their starters).

The Giants won the Super Bowl... but that game was played in Feb 2008

That being said - the last two times the Giants played the Pats in the regular season, the Giants beat the Pats in the Super Bowl

Hmm....

Yeah - they have only played 3 times and the stat is a little weasley

The Pats beat the Giants famously in the last game of the 07 season (the 38-35 shootout that got the Pats to 16-0 where the Giants didn't rest their starters).

The Giants won the Super Bowl... but that game was played in Feb 2008

That being said - the last two times the Giants played the Pats in the regular season, the Giants beat the Pats in the Super Bowl

Hmm....

Aww, Rippa likes to dream.  It's as cute as when I text him AMARI MOTHERFUCKING COOPER~~!!! when he scores a TD...then the Raiders lose.

Keep hope alive, Phil

We're gonna need to go sit Shiva with poor BLR. Colts finally get it together, beat the allegedly fearsome Broncos (who I've never been sold on, and have them clearly below the Bengals, Panthers and Cheetahs Patriots even before this) and the very same week, this.

Luckily they have Hasselbeck~!

• Like 1

Goddammit. Well...This season is about over then. Fuck. I'm guessing Grigson is putting his belongings into paper boxes while signing someone be QB for the next bunch of weeks.

And somehow, the Bears are looking like the better of my two teams. Jesus. What a season.

They are not the undefeated AFC team any sane and decent person should be rooting for #whodey #yearofthebengals

That wouldn't be a rematch. And I'm sorry, I like Cinci but I don't trust them not to choke in the slightest.

Also...

brownm130723_630.jpg